How can we improve GoodNotes?

Show GoodNotes Documents in a folder in the new iOS 11 Files App

Please show the GoodNotes documents in a folder in the Internal section of the new iOS 11 Files app next to the folders of Pages, Keynote and Numbers.

653 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, very much needed. Creates double handling not to be able to send a PDF straight to GoodNotes.

Yes, please! I convert all docs to PDF and import to Goodnotes, so it's my main file system.

• mh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes it would be great to have a more familiar, visual or nested list view on GoodNotes files. The inte4nal file system is a bit clunky. Also, managing PDFs inside and outside the app would be much smoother.

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This function is so important.....as for now, if I want to devise a files into 2 parts, I can only export to another app(notability, which has new File feature), then transfer back to good note...this is just complicated......

• Markus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's a really good idea. I would like to extend it: Ich should be possible to use the Files App for any operation, like export, import or sync.
    Due to legal restrictions, I cannot use GoodNotes for business, as personal data isn't allowed to be stored in iCloud, DropBox etc.

• Max Power commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sounds great!
    I really hope that becomes standard for every app so we finally have a usable file system.

that's an obvious thing to do for iOS 11. Will help to better integrate GoodNotes into the iOS eco-system...

Feedback and Knowledge Base