How can we improve GoodNotes?

Implement a splitscreen option.

The splitscreens option allows the user to see two pages of one document at once. With this option the user can open an informative pdf on the one side while taking notes on a different sheet on the other side.

16,039 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Arnold S. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

621 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kyra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this idea, it's been asked about for so long and really would be so useful. Both a two page option, and the option to have 2 documents open at once, like Notability does. I hesitate to move apps, I have been a fan of GoodNotes for so long, but if it does not become implemented in the near future I believe I will have to move. It has just become too necessary.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please add a 2 pages option as well as 2 document option so we can open 2 documents side by side it is important for stigmatization purpose.

• Imani Lea Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need a "side by side" view. I would use it when reviewing a list of notes and rewriting them. I currently have to export the notes an look at them on my computer, but that is inefficient. I WOULD just use my phone and my iPad side by side, but the screen keeps jumping around to synchronize.

• kiriPlays commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you add this, plase do not only add the ability to view 2 pages of 1 document, but plase also implement viewing 2 documents at once, side by side. Notability has that and I know there are many users who are using Notability instead of Goodnotes just for this reason (includimg myself). I would love to use GoodNotes because you have way more presets for the paper than in Notability, as, for example, the music presets, but the lack of this in-app-split-screen makes that impossible for me.

• Chain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

2 Page view and Split Screen is a huge advantage for fighting with other note application. If there are a new note program which can do two of this together. They will change to use that program. !! Don't be waiting for something late. Add 2 page views and split screen as soon as you have a chance.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32

Feedback and Knowledge Base