How can we improve GoodNotes?

Ability to do bullet points when typing notes

when typing notes, ability to do organized bullets/numbering would be great.

345 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Arnold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A better text editor that lets you save a couple of presets. Bulletpoints would be great as well since i do a lot of typing in Good Notes.

• Arnold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A better text editor that lets you save a couple of presets. Bulletpoints would be great as well since i do a lot of typing in Good Notes.

• Max commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is ridiculous. How are there not bullets in good notes 5??? Or at the very least the option to create the most basic of list using a dash followed by some text and the return key? Even apple’s native notes app has this.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anyone using an apple device can hold option and 8 and it will give you a bullet point. However, it would be great to just have it as an integrated function

• CC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree. How can you not have the ability to use bullets?!?!?!

Beyond bullets alone, it would be great to have checkboxes and other list styles.

I'm in the same boat as the last comment - I jsut got the GoodNotes 5 bundle and I am astounded that you did not add bulleted lists. I'm gone. Notability just got a new customer. How hard could it have been?

• DS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please do something about this Goodnotes people! This makes you so noncompetitive to Notability. It's a key function when using text and taking NOTES! Please add this feature.

I was just googling how to do bullets in GoodNotes and came across this. Please add this feature, its an important part in outlining notes, especially for work and memos.

Yes totally agree! Please improve your text input functions such as changing text colors, bullets, indents, different font types and also allowing ease of inserting and creating tables.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base