Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

6977 results found

1. Our teacher always sends us PDFs with the vocabulary to be learned (in tables), it would be very practical if one index card per vocabulary would be automatically created so you don’t have to copy everything.

It would be super practical if you could set per index card box, whether and if so when Goodnotes should send you a notification to learn. For example, every day or only once a week. And that the unknown cards are always queried and a few known queried to repeat.

Also it would be good if documents from e.g. Excel/ Numbers or Powerpoint could…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I want to backup my notebooks periodically to my encrypted drive service proton drive however the automatic backup feature only supports a select few services. I know supporting new services can be difficult so I noticed that my iPad has a folder that my proton drive app already automatically syncs to my cloud. If you could backup periodically to this folder on my iPad it would work universally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Gain seamless access to your Charles Schwab investment account for unparalleled financial management. Experience ease in monitoring your investments, accessing market insights, and executing trades. Secure your financial future with Charles Schwab's trusted investment platform. Join today for exclusive benefits and expert guidance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "Gain effortless access to your TD Ameritrade account today. Experience streamlined login procedures and manage your investments with ease. Securely monitor portfolios, execute trades, and access market insights. Maximize your investment potential with convenient TD Ameritrade account access. Explore now for financial empowerment."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "Gain unparalleled financial control and growth with GAM Investment Account Access. Seamlessly manage your investments, track performance, and diversify portfolios. Experience exclusive insights and expert guidance for maximizing returns. Elevate your wealth management game today with GAM's trusted platform."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Cryptocurrency development company are pioneers in the digital finance landscape, specializing in blockchain-based digital currencies. We offer services such as blockchain development, smart contract development, cryptocurrency wallet development, tokenization services, and exchange development. Key considerations for selecting a company include expertise, security measures, regulatory compliance, and scalability. These companies are driving innovation and democratizing access to digital assets, fostering financial inclusion and transparency. As the cryptocurrency landscape evolves, their role remains indispensable in driving the growth and adoption of digital currencies worldwide.
    https://www.coindevelopmentcompany.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create separate moveable toolbar for stamp/element function to easily add commonly drawn things such as shapes, signatures, etc. without switching tools back and forth

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello, everyone! I'm Diana Buckley, and I'm excited to discuss the importance of the cee business services summit & awards https://ceeoutsourcingawards.com/ . This esteemed gathering recognizes outstanding achievements and pioneering approaches in the business services industry throughout Central and Eastern Europe. Each year, it brings together industry leaders, policymakers, and stakeholders to explore the latest trends, obstacles, and prospects shaping the regional business landscape.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add an option to change the font on keyboard mode and not give just one default font.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Vanguard Funds Login is a user-friendly platform that allows investors to monitor their investments, track portfolio growth, and stay updated on market trends. It offers comprehensive insights, real-time updates, and secure and reliable security measures. To access your account, visit the Vanguard website, enter your credentials, and explore your dashboard. This intuitive platform empowers you to make informed investment decisions and achieve financial success.
    https://vanigarconsultancy.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Laser pen .....
    Doing rough Work with laser pen on document is good as a part of learning process
    But the only drawback is it gets vanished too soon i suggest Good notes team to atleast increase its disappearing time to 5- 6 seconds instead of existing 1-2 second when apple pencil is lifted up from screen :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. any feature on goodnotes 6 to see what all stuff ive written on a specifc day? say i want to view everything ive noted on 5th jan?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Coin Development Company is a leading blockchain development company that specializes in creating custom cryptocurrencies, blockchain consulting, smart contract development, tokenization solutions, and security audits. We offer comprehensive services to help businesses and entrepreneurs harness the full potential of blockchain technology, including coin development, blockchain consulting, smart contract development, tokenization solutions, and security audits. Our expertise, customization, reliability, and ongoing support make them a trusted partner in the rapidly evolving digital finance landscape.
    https://www.coindevelopmentcompany.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Concentration and memory can be improved by taking Nootropic such as Waklert. It influences the neurotransmitters and enhances the brain functions. It helps to improve the concentration and memory.

More information about Waklert- https://www.onlinepillswww.com/product/waklert150mg/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Goodnotes for Mac would be an awesome presentation tool if you could hide the toolbar etc. and just show the content whilst in editing mode. Similar effect to "Mirror Presenter Page" on iPad.

With the one key shortcuts to change tools and a small Wacom tablet and pen it would be great to annotate PDFs and then move on the next slide.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello,
    When will Goodnotes 6 have compatibility with iCloud using a Windows computer ? Thx, Jan Corneillie

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Having separate tools active for finger actions and pen actions would save on manual tool switching, thus saving time and unnecessary effort. In my personal case I’d like to able to have a separate tool for my Apple Pen (Pen tool for note taking), then instantly being able to highlight a line just by using my finger, without the effort of manually switching tools. Furthermore, using the finger to select and drag, or place a sticker or image. I know that you can switch between tools with double tapping the Apple Pen, but that is generally reserved for erasing, this…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Quando vou entrar no Goodnotes aparece que não sou premium, sendo que paguei o plano anual, para ter acesso a muitos cadernos, gostaria que arrumassem essa questão

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When using zoom to write pages of text, I occasionally need to use the scribble to erase feature, circle to lasso, or simply the lasso tool. For some reason these dont work inside the zoom window, meaning I have to close the window just to use any of these features.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dans le monde numérique d'aujourd'hui, la communication instantanée et efficace est essentielle pour maintenir des relations solides et obtenir des résultats positifs. C'est là que ChatGPT Gratuit entre en jeu. En tant que votre partenaire de discussion sans coût additionnel, ChatGPT Gratuit offre une solution innovante pour répondre à vos besoins de communication en ligne.

ChatGPT Gratuit : Votre Partenaire de Discussion Sans Coût Additionnel

Une Intelligence Artificielle de Pointe
    ChatGPT Gratuit repose sur une intelligence artificielle de pointe, développée pour comprendre et répondre à une variété de requêtes et de sujets. Grâce à son algorithme sophistiqué, il est capable…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 348 349
  • Don't see your idea?