Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

7086 results found

1. Our Crypto Coin Development Company offers a range of services to help businesses harness the transformative power of blockchain technology. These include concept development, custom coin design, smart contract development, blockchain integration, and deployment and launch strategy. With unmatched expertise, a security-first approach, and transparent communication, we help shape the future of finance.
    https://www.coindevelopmentcompany.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. PDF around the page, not very smooth, can you improve the page effect? I'm referring to the sensitivity of PDF page-turning, as I didn't have this problem with Notability

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. allow the user to draw a determined stroke and then allow the user to set that as a stroke type for a line he draws. like if the user wants to draw a wavy line where two are parallel to one another or draw a line that is just a repeating design like with a dotted line that uses for example the drawing of an ice cream instead of the dot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 안드로이드는 테블릿용으로 밖에 안됩니다. 펜이 있는갤럭시폰의 경우는 사용하기 매우 힘듭니다.

아이폰에서는 아주 사용하기 좋은데, 왜 이렇게 운영하는지 이해하기 힘듭니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It is disappointing that you cannot reorganize the comments added to different pages in the order you would like to. And seems that once you add a comment, the counting never stop even after DELETING some of them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Forex trading software development is revolutionizing the market by providing traders with advanced tools and capabilities. It includes automated trading systems, customization options, real-time data, risk management tools, mobile trading applications, backtesting and strategy optimization, integration with trading APIs and third-party services, and compliance and security measures. These tools enable traders to navigate the complexities of the currency markets with precision and efficiency, minimizing human error and emotions. As technology continues to evolve, the future of Forex trading software promises even greater advancements and opportunities for traders worldwide.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This has happened over the past few days I have seen that iPad Air 5 gets heated my to a certain degree when using it for 10 minutes also its quite irritating as my hands is in that position where the pencil is placed ig its the position of chip where en this occurs same thing happens with the notes app that's why I had stopped using it now its happening in notes app too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Explore the world of Tuina TCM on our site. Uncover the benefits of this traditional Chinese medicine practice for overall health and well-being.

More Info :- https://www.huajiantcm.com/tuina

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently you have to long press a link, then choose open link from a menu. This is very time consuming, especially if you are using a daily planner template. yes, you can put the app into "view mode" then it will work in single tap. but that is also time consuming. Please give us the open to single tap in the edit mode. You may be saying "but a single tap will appear as though it's the user trying to write with the pen tool". Well, you could do a little gesture recognition and determine if it's a finger or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'd like to be able to edit PDF annotations I made previously. Currently, if I add text to a PDF file, I can edit it while the PDF is still open. But, if I close the file and then it reopen it, the text annotations have been "flattened"...and are not editable. I need to be able to continue editing those annotations in the future.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Our teacher always sends us PDFs with the vocabulary to be learned (in tables), it would be very practical if one index card per vocabulary would be automatically created so you don’t have to copy everything.

It would be super practical if you could set per index card box, whether and if so when Goodnotes should send you a notification to learn. For example, every day or only once a week. And that the unknown cards are always queried and a few known queried to repeat.

Also it would be good if documents from e.g. Excel/ Numbers or Powerpoint could…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I want to backup my notebooks periodically to my encrypted drive service proton drive however the automatic backup feature only supports a select few services. I know supporting new services can be difficult so I noticed that my iPad has a folder that my proton drive app already automatically syncs to my cloud. If you could backup periodically to this folder on my iPad it would work universally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Gain seamless access to your Charles Schwab investment account for unparalleled financial management. Experience ease in monitoring your investments, accessing market insights, and executing trades. Secure your financial future with Charles Schwab's trusted investment platform. Join today for exclusive benefits and expert guidance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "Gain effortless access to your TD Ameritrade account today. Experience streamlined login procedures and manage your investments with ease. Securely monitor portfolios, execute trades, and access market insights. Maximize your investment potential with convenient TD Ameritrade account access. Explore now for financial empowerment."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "Gain unparalleled financial control and growth with GAM Investment Account Access. Seamlessly manage your investments, track performance, and diversify portfolios. Experience exclusive insights and expert guidance for maximizing returns. Elevate your wealth management game today with GAM's trusted platform."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Cryptocurrency development company are pioneers in the digital finance landscape, specializing in blockchain-based digital currencies. We offer services such as blockchain development, smart contract development, cryptocurrency wallet development, tokenization services, and exchange development. Key considerations for selecting a company include expertise, security measures, regulatory compliance, and scalability. These companies are driving innovation and democratizing access to digital assets, fostering financial inclusion and transparency. As the cryptocurrency landscape evolves, their role remains indispensable in driving the growth and adoption of digital currencies worldwide.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create separate moveable toolbar for stamp/element function to easily add commonly drawn things such as shapes, signatures, etc. without switching tools back and forth

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello, everyone! I'm Diana Buckley, and I'm excited to discuss the importance of the cee business services summit & awards https://ceeoutsourcingawards.com/ . This esteemed gathering recognizes outstanding achievements and pioneering approaches in the business services industry throughout Central and Eastern Europe. Each year, it brings together industry leaders, policymakers, and stakeholders to explore the latest trends, obstacles, and prospects shaping the regional business landscape.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add an option to change the font on keyboard mode and not give just one default font.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Vanguard Funds Login is a user-friendly platform that allows investors to monitor their investments, track portfolio growth, and stay updated on market trends. It offers comprehensive insights, real-time updates, and secure and reliable security measures. To access your account, visit the Vanguard website, enter your credentials, and explore your dashboard. This intuitive platform empowers you to make informed investment decisions and achieve financial success.
    https://vanigarconsultancy.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?