goodnotes desktop version in order to edit files both on tablets and on desktop laptops and sync in between devices
goodnotes desktop version in order to edit files both on tablets and on desktop laptops and sync in between devices. many people in my medical school would appreciate and heavily use this app if it had these options.
I'd love to have desktop linux version of goodnotes. ready to pay for it.
in addition to the non-feature parity already mentioned before, one thing missing in the current 'stump'-app is:
- image object rotation
- templates (has been mentioned, kind of...)
Need a desktop version, or access. Being able to edit documents on both the desktop and tablet is what i have been looking for for years. Need to be able to access any document from ipad. but still be able to edit it on pc at some stage to.
Indeed a webapp version would solve a lot of every user's sync issues.
Is this coming soon? I love ur app but have change to Evernote. Can’t wait my whole life my favourite app to evolve. Really love all the work you’ve done so far <3 Let us know you amazing developers and doers :)
Please. Need a Windows version. Cannot really use as main note app until this happens.
I really would appreciate a desktop version for macbook and the possibility to handle with hyperlinks, please
I wish I could get a refund for the useless desktop version. No sync between iOS and Macbook? I suppose the web builders with know-how to do this are not in you group. Lovely app for iOS. Thank you for that much. And I hope you get full font capabilities for iOS.
There is a mac client already but there are problems with it:
- It does not have the same functionality as the iOS version. You can easily copy & move pages around on OSX (impossible on iOS), you can import templates easily on iOS (impossible on Mac), . Once templates are imported on iOS, they are not visible on Mac (but if they are used in a notebook, they are visible - this makes no sense), there are no help instructions online for Mac, so I have spent hours trawling the web to see if it is possible/not possible on Mac, iOS has the ability to recognise shapes (drawing a box, snaps to a box shape), Mac does not have this. etc.etc.
- For those having difficulty syncing, I sync my iPhone, iPad & MacBook Pro via iCloud and it does work but it is SLOW & there seems to be no way to 'force' it to sync.
Linux or Chrome client would be perfect!
I could really use a desktop version for Windows 10, especially for Surface Pro.
Yinka Adeyeye commented
Windows version please
I would love it to be an online application (browser based) so you can use it whenever and whereever. Even on computers that might not have the app/program. You know, like Notes by Apple does.
Jason Trenkler commented
Yes, please give us a Desktop version - Then I can dump Onenote. Can't wait!
Paul S. commented
Yes definitely agree! This is the only reason I end up using Notability more than GoodNotes, b/c they have Mac desktop app.
Tono Bluth commented
This is a must! It would make working between devices so much better - A PC version is what I would prefer.
I would like a Windows 10 version so it would be able to work on my Surface Pro 4 as well.
Some of us would be more interested in a Linux build (so that we could actually use it). If it sounds like you have a darwin version, it shouldn't be that far off...
Please make this happen! I was sitting in my masters classes the other day and everyone was amazed by this app, however many of my classmates have android or windows and are unable to use this. Higher education needs this app!!!
Guys seriously, how can you charge me £7.99 on my iPad, £5.99 on my mac desktop and not be able to sync both platforms with ease? Your desktop version is also far worse than your ipad version. I bought Goodnotes as it was recommended to me by several people. You have some MASSIVE problems-
1) The desktop/ ipad sync is non-existent. Someone below has suggested Evernote already have this which is true. THey even have the ability to transfer web snippets directly into Evernote.
2) You cannot import .pdf's from a site that requires a password
3) If you do not want to use iCloud and use Google drive (we use google apps for business) then it seems almost impossible to view anything you create/ write on the ipad on your desktop.
I am REALLY disappointed!