(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rohit batra shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

107 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really love your app
        Please add audio and video notes!
        I write my baby’s journal in it and I need every tools to document it.

Long overdue. Still switching between Notability and Goodnotes only because this feature is missing. Would love to be able to do everything in Goodnotes

• Amelia Rose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is request #104 enough for you to please add audio recording as a feature? I have used GoodNotes for eight years as a middle school math teacher. It is by far the best app I have found for delivering instruction. It would be fantastic if I could record audio to go along with my lessons. When students miss school, or if they simply needed to review, they would be able to both watch and listen to instructions. PLEASE add this feature as soon as possible! (School starts on August 23!) 😀

If this app had voice recording I would definitely switch to it (as a notability user)

• Emilio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

101 comments already asking for this feature, but I will ask too. Even as other said you implement this as an in-app purchase I think a lot of people will be interested in this. Requested two years ago, so I don't think that this will happen...

• Joseph Samuel Solin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many years ago, I used LiveScribe and an Echo Pen to take written and digital notes with a synchronized audio recording. I’d often play back parts of the recording to fill in items I missed.

The concept was amazing, but the pen was too large, the software was flaky, and the digital ink result was so so. You also had to use special paper/notebooks.

If you could do something similar with synced audio and playback to the exact moment you were writing something, then you would be light years beyond anyone else.

• Bart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on guys? Seriously! Even OneDrive is about to surpass you in functionality. I love this app because it is clean and easy but, how can I continue using it for lectures when it doesn’t do basic things like play audio and video files? How hard can it possibly be to incorporate this feature? Please add audio playback and hyperlinks!

• Erin Sellers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I LOVE Goodnotes but I need to be able to record my math lessons to make it much more useful in my class.

• Elli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Been waiting for this for months. It’s still under “planned” after a whole semester if waiting....

Didn’t know this was suggested 2 years ago.... :\\\\

What’s the hold up?

• Hope commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am on the fence about whether I should purchase notability or good notes. I like the functionality of good notes better, however, the feature to audio record lectures would be a deal breaker. Does anyone know if this feature will be coming in the near future (like the next 6 months)?

• kin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like good notes but it is completely necessary TO INCLUDE THE AUDIO CAPTURE, only this way it will be the best app of its segment

• DE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love GoodNotes more than Notability (Just like the other 2000+ commentators here). But For you not to add this feature to your App for YEARS, is indicative of either incompetence or lack of business sense. You can read from these comments that end users are leaving and going to your competitors "and for years, nothing is being done about it". I am a software engineer and this can be implemented in 2 weeks if you guys choose to....
        I guess I am leaving too....

I want to buy this app but listening to lectures is a key component in why I went with another app. But everything else is great!!

• randaline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it will be good to have that feature as it really helps me to review my notes later. Hope this feature will be included in the next update. :)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base