(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rohit batra shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

143 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls pls pls pls pleaseeeee add. I had adhd and I prefer goodnotes, but the audio recording in notability has forced me to use it instead :(

• Sherry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have an audio feature as well as the ability to paste in the video. So close to being the perfect app!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love love love GoodNotes and the audio recording feature is a big miss. I'd love to embed important lecture parts to add further information and context to my notes and essays. When will this update be available. I would top this idea over vertical scroll. honestly.

• Cedric M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Planned for when? I'm a new customer that's disappointed to see this feature has apparently been on the roadmap for 2 years.

• Rick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gotta have audio recording. As Rohit mentioned, it’s a major feature admission. Notability wins hands-down. GoodNotes is this -> <- close at second place

Can I record audio while taking notes in GoodNotes? I use Evernote ONLY because of the record feature

• Saren Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to use Goodnotes but currently use Notablity ONLY because of the recording feature. I would rather use Goodnotes but for me recording is a must.

• Glen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just started using notability for some notes as GoodNotes doesn’t have this feature. Would rather just use GoodNotes though

• Jeremy Lockwood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add it! Really useful. I almost have to use AudioNote and old program I have that doesn’t have the same hand writing qualities of your program. It is reaaly needed! You will sell more copies if you have it.

• Kay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Audio would be nice to have...I use this note taking when I don't need audio, but this semester is a bit harder so I needed to record all my lectures so had to go back to noteability... PLEASE ADD Audio, i prefer goodnotes over noteability

• Joe D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my experience GoodNotes is the best annotation tool for Mathematics instruction.
        The quality of the writing tool is unmatched.
        I want to record my annotations with voice-over.
        I am involved in a flipped classroom initiative within my board and would appreciate this feature.

• np commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Planified two years ago and since nothing more ... ?
        This feature is a must have, I'm pretty sure that you loose lot of sales because of that.

I wish I didn’t have to use notability, but, I can not recommend your app to other students because if the inability to record.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base