How can we improve GoodNotes?

Split the screen in two

I am doing a lot of maths (I am a theoretical physicist). For this it is essential to be able to check the previous pages of THE SAME DOCUMENT. I suggest a feature that would enable splitting the screen into two for the same document.

5,006 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lev Kantorovich shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

67 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sebastian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe I am wrong, but to me this feature reads exactly as the feature "Implement a splitscreen option.", which is already planned for the next release.

If I am right: Please merge the two feature requests into one, adding the votes together.

• IU Astill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I teach from the iPad (i.e. I project the display through the overhead projectors). It would be great, at times, to be able to show the problem details on 1/2 the screen, and work through the problems on the other side. However, I would want this to be an "option" and not an "always" feature. There are times when I really need the whole screen (single page) blown up to its maximum size on the projection.

• Anónimo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I algo agree with this! It’d be great to be able to split the screen, not only for the same document, bit laso for checking TWO DIFFERENT DOCUMENTS AT ONCE!!

• Nik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dissapointed this isn't a feature as when studying I would have my reading material open and make notes in my pad. Please add the option for multiple pages

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

may i add That not only the possibillity to split screen within the same document byt also in OTHER documents?? I use GoodNotes for ALL Of my documents so this feauture would be absolutely divine!

Love your Work! Keep at it❤️

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dual page view would add so much more functionality for this wonderful app. I would have thought it was a no brainer from the start especially on the iPad Pro! Please add.

• Gloria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I frequently use large .pdf files in which the Agenda is page one and I'm constantly flipping through the pages of supplements. Allowing the Agenda to sit on a split screen while I scroll through the body of the doc would be amazing.

• Dee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely add this please! Right now I’ve had to switch to a different app in order to create my study notes because split screen isnt offered with goodnotes ;(

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base