How can we improve GoodNotes?

Enable to create links between pages

As the contents in the notebook keeps increasing over a period of time, I would like to have a link or connector to a previous page or a different book within the app to quickly navigate to the desired content instead if flipping through the pages.

1,610 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bhanu Vadlakonda shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

130 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Eric J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a college student and I really would love to be able to actually use HyperLinks inside GoodNotes. I mean many of us already have links inside their documents but we're not able to use them in a proper way.

So please, make this crucial feature make its way into the app

• Manuel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be cool if I could set a link on a page to another page in the same or another Notebook. Just tipping on it would automatically open the referred page.

• Jonathan Cotton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to hear from the developer if this is being planned, or why it isn’t feasible...please!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to get a web clip to manage my knowledge. But something dispirited me is the feature is still not supported in GN5.
    I wander add Link internal inorder to go one pdf to anoter.
    some url to go webpage for referance

• Daeho Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The function of Hyperlink with other notes or paragraphs is needed to connect the works and increase the efficiency.
    For example select the handwritten words and make link to other note's page.
    Or I copy the link address and paste it when I make the link.

• Charisma Riley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Specifically, I'd like to be able to register hot pots in my handwriting to link to from my other notes, greatly decreasing my need each day to repeat myself.

• roy ritchie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would definitely like to have links that I could connect between pages within a journal or to another journal. It would make the whole app indispensable!

I would LOVE this feature! I often want to link a page in one notebook to another to remind myself!

create an intuitive way to link from one note (specifically handwritten text) to another note.

100%. This is especially important for iOS apps.

Goodnotes is great for handwritten notes, but not for text notes. Or for outlines. Therefore, it's important for my different notes systems to be linked together. Bear and Dynalist both have URL schemes (as described above) or real URLs that allow this. Goodnotes needs this too.

And... it should be very easy to implement too.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base