Steve shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

562 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Meike Lenhof commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me out of many, but mostly for practical reasons, an iPad or Mac has never been an option. I have a Surface Pro 4 but I would reeally love to use GoodNotes on it since I like OneNote but am not completely satisfied with it. GoodNotes has everything I need for my note taking app. So please, just release it as a Windows Version, so many people would pay for it and are asking for it for years and years!
    How come you never even consider this?

• SangHwa Park commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it has been too long for the wait.
    is there any official announcement for this issue??
    There are many windows users as many as ios users....
    Why cant windows users have access to goodnotes
    is there any actual plan for this...

• Aakash Lengde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would allow users to link documents on android and apple. It would be really easy to import files if they were synced on multiple platforms such as Google drive, drop box, iCloud etc.

Seems like you had this feature earlier and have removed it in the Goodnotes 5.

Kindly look into the matter

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey! It’s been 3 years since this idea has been raised. Any word on when we can expect a windows version? The iPad app is an excellent but I wish I could view and edit my notes on my pc as well. At least have the option to view it!

• Garry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on guys. Mac's dominance is waining. Cross platform is the only way to diversify your company.

Hello guys.
    I use the gOodNotes on my iPad, iphone and I would like to use it on windows 10, I'm waiting for a test version

• SG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add me to the chorus of those who want this on Android and Windows please.

This seems to me vital! I use iPad and surface book and one note wins... why? Not features, usability, or functionality.... but because of availability. I have one note on my phones laptop and iPad and therefore can sync seemlessly

• Tibbi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I found something thats on Windows 10...DrawBoard PDF. It lets you annotate pdf files and if you have a pdf calendar with working tabs. The tabs work in that program.

• Tibbi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see why this is not on Windows 10 with the Surface line of devices. I need it. I have an ipad which I got just for this dang app. But I use my Surface more. But maybe when Photoshop comes to the iPad I will use it more.

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yup make goodnotes for windows 10, your company will make millions of dollars! and We need a onenote replacement please!!!!

Is there any reason holding you guys back? did Microsoft pay you not to make it for windows?

• Zarar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For those of us not fully enveloped in the Apple ecosystem, this would allow us to see the notes we take on our laptops and desktops. That is priceless!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29

Feedback and Knowledge Base