Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a Google user and need a good note taking app. Goodnotes fits all my needs so an Android/Chrome version would be amazing!

• Barbara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use an iPad with an android phone and would love to be able to access my notes on my Android phone when without my iPad.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make GoodNotes available on Android. I’d pay double and I’m sure others woukd too!

• E Callahan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would definitely pay for an Android version. You guys are missing out on a lot of money not making one.

YES PLEASE develop an android version. I think this is the best notetaking app on the market and it is a shame there isn't one for android. I wouldn't even mind paying the money if it means I can keep all my notes on my table rather than using paper!

• kanyanut anunsiriprapha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use an ipad with an android phone.
        So when I go out without ipad, I can't pull out the notes immediately.
        If there is goodnotes in android would be really helpful.
        just only able to go through the notes would be enough for me.
        I don't need to be able to write down

Please please

I would pay good money for an Android version of Good notes, but at this point it seems like a Chrome app would be the smart move. Chromebooks out sell iPads in the education market by a massive margin. I have not been able to find any comments from the developer responding to the demand for Android support and the obvious growing market for ChromeOS. If they don't even comment on future plans regarding other platforms I find it somewhat suspicious and would question what kind of deals/restrictions they have with Apple.

• Gloriana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please!!!! Create an Android version! I'll pay for the app no matter what the price is gonna be.

Is GoodNotes owned or influenced by Apples such that keeping it in the iOS environment is a competitive strategy? I confess, I am less likely to switch to a windows or android tablet if they have nothing as good as the Apple pencil/Goodnotes combination.

Why is that so many people (including myself) want an Android version, and the company keeps ignoring it??

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base