How can we improve GoodNotes?

Password protect

It would be great if you had an option to password protect a selected notebook in case you have to create one that would contain sensitive information.

3,251 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CGPlenty shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

280 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I desperately need the password protect feature as I have some sensitive information.

Just purchased Goodnotes 5 and assumed it had a password protect functionality! I was so WRONG!

Password protecting individual notebooks is the 1 missing feature!! I use goodnotes all the time apart from for some delicate information my organisation says must be password protected, come on goodnotes sort it out!!

• Raaj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a much needed and useful feature! 3200+ votes should tell you something...

• René commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like your app. I have a map with privat stuff that i write in GoodNotes . It would be great if I could safe that map with a password. Is that possible?
        Sincerely

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if we have This function. Especially for the diary.

• FDavidG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Password protection of specific notebooks/folders is a essential improvement.

• Derek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an absolutely vital feature requirement.

I am a huge GoodNotes user and for many years now. But I am obliged to use Notability for my confidential notebooks.

I am sure we would all greatly appreciate some sort of response as to whether this is in the development planning stages and in what version we could hope to see this vital function.

This is a good app but would be great if it had password protection. I keep going to other apps to protect my privacy...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

Feedback and Knowledge Base