How can we improve GoodNotes?

Password protect

It would be great if you had an option to password protect a selected notebook in case you have to create one that would contain sensitive information.

2,787 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CGPlenty shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

240 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is already the end of 2018 and you have not made the password option yet...?

Can you see my notes? Can you erase my notes from your database? You have no idea how important this is. I am stopping this app in two days and leaving criticism since you have no plan

• Diana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Isn’t this like super obvious? Serieusly people it’s really not that hard.

• Adolfo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's evident that Goodnotes users need password protection. This app is not only for scholar homework. Many of us, who work, also want to put sensitive information on it. Please, listen to us. Are more than 2500 votes not enough? How much longer will we have to wait! Please, we are here!

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add password protection ASAP; including Touch ID and Face ID to open the app.

• TSL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use GN as my main journal on my iPad but also use the iPad for testing clients in my work as a psychologist. Would really like to be able to lock the app so that cant poke around without my knowledge.

Really need to be able to lock documents or folders with a passcode to be able to use this with work documents.

• Nic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Password protection would be very important due to sensitive contents

• S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to password protect individual pages in notebooks besides the whole notebook. I also wat to password protect pdf and images within a notebook

• Eddie Notetaker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Please add password protection as an option on selected Notebooks... it would be a great app 100% perfect ...

• J kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Password protection on a selected note for a IPAD shared by several people.

• Sean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to have a passcode with facial recognition/fingerprint locking for the app, as well as for individual folders.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base