(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Barry Mertes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

432 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • André commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Variable grid size of the background grid on the square paper. For example 4mm Boxes would be very nice!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in GN5 when erasing handwriting, part of the erased lines reappear. Seems like a bug.

Please advise.

In the former version (GoodNotes 4),I can use eraser by my fingers while linking the Apple Pencil , I hope it can be remained in 5.

• Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
        So I have a few problems with GN5, which make me unable to work atm.
        So I find the difference between Gn4 fountain pen and Gn5 fountain pen very unpleasant, bluntlessly, it just looks ugly. Also I can’t import pages from gn5 to gn4 (because I wanted to silently go back and just wait if it gets better, but I can’t.) last thing I find very problematic is that there’s no sign of “document settings” before printing, which makes me unable to easily print a document that has a blank background. I think that gn5 has potential to be way better than gn4, but so far it's just unenjoyable.

• Mike Miedema commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m new to GN so I only used v4 for a short time before going with v5. I’ve been using single column paper but have had trouble with new pages in a notebook not having lines. If I switch paper, I get lines, but now when I open the notebook, none of the pages have lines. The default paper is legal (I’ve used this and single column.

A new feature that would helpful is to be able to scroll vertically by 1/2 page, so when writing at the bottom of a page, it could scrolled to the top of the screen and use the screen as the palm rest.

Hello! I noticed when importing files from Dropbox, it makes all font lowercase instead of keeping original formatting. I work for a school and it makes it very time consuming to have to fix formatting when importing. Help!

• Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow syncing to Evernote or auto backup to Evernote, Google Docs or other cloud services besides ICloud.

• Johnathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Feature Request: Double tap to undo or engage/disengage eraser. This would make my writing much more efficient. Now it seems like it takes forever to click the eraser at the top of the page. Thanks.

• CHONG YEE MING commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1. different color of paper type. can be user design paper
        2. i use it read PDF file. can manual add the outline !
        3. can add note the somewhere, like sticky pad.
        now i feel some respons is slow when i use apple pencil

Would love to be able to delte/remove fonts I don't use as takes up time trying to find the few I do use frequently...

• 龙壮 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GoodNotes5让我感到很惊艳,同时有几点不得不说的问题:
        1.手写延迟,我仔细观察发现它好像是一个渐变效果,但这么做完全没有必要,因为对于手写体验来说没有任何延迟才是最重要的。开发者可以自行对照一下两个版本的书写体验差异(尤其是写比较小的字的时候感觉明显)
        2.关于Apple Pencil,在上一个版本使用Apple pencil时,我可以用手指进行橡皮擦和套索的操作,但更新后如果连接了Apple Pencil,我所有的操作都需要使用Apple Pencil来完成。但有的时候我认为用手指会比用笔更方便,比如圈出大面积内容,是用手指明显比使用笔更方便。而且goodnotes4本来就是这样设计的,不知道开发者出于什么原因考虑更改了这个功能。
        3.图形绘制问题。荧光笔只能选择绘制直线,而图形被作为一个单独的画笔分开。这样做会使功能变得不够灵活,比如我希望用荧光笔画出一个矩形区域,只能依次画出每条边而不能向以前那样直接使用图形工具。
        4.我的goodnotes5经常提示我iCloud出现异常,我还不明白是什么原因。

总之,Goodnotes是我最喜欢的笔记软件,而且总体来说新一代产品有了非常大的提升。希望开发者能够尽快完善大家反映的问题,将这款app做得更好!

• 龙壮 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GoodNotes5让我感到很惊艳,同时有几点不得不说的问题:
        1.手写延迟,我仔细观察发现它好像是一个渐变效果,但这么做完全没有必要,以为对于手写体验来说没有任何延迟才是最重要的。开发者可以自行对照一下两个版本的书写体验差异(尤其是写比较小的字的时候感觉ming x)
        2.关于Apple Pencil,在上一个版本使用Apple pencil时,我可以用手指进行橡皮擦和套索的操作,但更新后如果连接了Apple Pencil,我所有的操作都需要使用Apple Pencil来完成。但有的时候我认为用手指会比用笔更方便,比如圈出大面积内容,是用手指明显比使用笔更方便。而且goodnotes4本来就是这样设计的,不知道开发者出于什么原因考虑更改了这个功能。
        3.图形绘制问题。荧光笔只能选择绘制直线,而图形被作为一个单独的画笔分开。这样做会使功能变得不够灵活,比如我希望用荧光笔画出一个矩形区域,只能依次画出每条边而不能向以前那样直接使用图形工具。
        4.我的goodnotes5经常提示我iCloud出现异常,我还不明白是什么原因。

总之,Goodnotes是我最喜欢的笔记软件,而且总体来说新一代产品有了非常大的提升。希望开发者能够尽快完善大家反映的问题,将这款app做得更好!

• Grether commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1st things 1st I love the app. awesome work!!!

Please include some type of scaling when you zoom in and out of the page, that way if you step out of your notes and you come back to them you can have a consistent thickness for the strokes.

Also it would be nice if you could rotate the page to the side to accommodate it to your personal witting posture preferences instead of having to move you device.

Further more I would love to have the ability to add clickable tabs with links that will take you to different seccions of your notebook. This would be very useful deferentiate and reach differents assignments for school or different months of the year in a planner. This is alredy out there but people create it on keynote and export it to good notes. It would be really nice to have that feature withing the app stead having to outsource it.

• Moe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since I create notebook of hundreds of pages, I used the bookmark feature from GN4 to create an index to help me navigate the notebook.
        I would like the index on GN5 to allow modification from inside the app, since it's a key feature for the use of the app.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

Feedback and Knowledge Base