(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Barry Mertes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

388 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As Backup solution I would welcome an upload over SFTP to our own servers and not over third party services. Thanks al lot for that nice app (iOS user)

• Audrey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great app BUT will be so awesome to have a home page to see all our notebooks ath the same time on an shelf, like in Ibook or at least a large menu, not this small tiny window on the top left ! Now I am wasting so much time to look for one booknote in particular (press back from the last one I opened, then go the category etc...). And please make the tab bigger because everytime I try to close one, I press on the pen or the rubber + make possible to import audio note pleassse !

• Marcus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide the ability to integrate with Evernote. I think the two apps are complimentary, and not forcing users to choose between one or the other would probably increase the user base for both products.

I can’t open my notebooks because the app will flashback when I click my notes ! My device is ipad 2018,and I have seen a lot of user have the same problem ! Please fix it .

• Noelia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need the function of adding links. There are documents that have links and is useful to click on them to see the full content. I’m a law student and sometimes in my notes there are links to laws, etc and it is really useful be able to click and be redirected to the website to read all the content.

I have problems when I want to add more than a document in goodnotes . If I select two documents to add in a folder that I have in GoodNotes when I open that folder I can only find one of them and I have to add the second one again. It would be nice to be able of add several documents at once

The function of the bookmark is so complicated. You have to tap in the button + then click into add bookmark then it ask you to type a tittle for the bookmark, is so difficult and takes a lot of time. If you just want to add a markbook because you were reading for that page or just because there is something important there... it would much better typing into a button and add the markbook at the moment besides if you are in a class and the profesor is speaking fast you can not take all those steps I have named.

• Giacomo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be great to have something like typewriter (like in acrobat reader) to easily type something instead of adding a text box that you have to place and resize. just a tap where you want to write and start writing.

• Charles Xu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add feature to better manage folders so a folder can be directly put into another.

• Ou Yang Youheng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After annotating a PDF textbook with the Apple Pencil, is there any way to reset the PDF back to the original pristine state so that I can go though it again with a fresh set of eyes? I hate having to keep a fresh PDF separately!

I am using Google keyboard (GBoard) instead of Apple's inbuilt keyboard. When I touch the 'go to page' box to change pages, the Google keyboard only shows numeric characters, and therefore there is no enter key. Without the enter key, I doesn't accept the new page number (obviously) so navigation has become difficult. Can you guys please fix this issue?

• Tala Qraitem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
        Please look into adding the support for Arabic language.
        I’ve noticed from the last update you added 4 more language support.. consider Arabic as a choice for the next update

• Erika Lewis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if the highlighter feature had an option to do square instead of round at the end when highlighting

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20

Feedback and Knowledge Base