How can we improve GoodNotes?

Implement a splitscreen option.

The splitscreens option allows the user to see two pages of one document at once. With this option the user can open an informative pdf on the one side while taking notes on a different sheet on the other side.

16,171 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Arnold S. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

648 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ZachJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wouldnt this feature now be available as part of IPADOS 13, where multiple instances of the same application and therefore putting two of them next to each other will be possible.?
    So, while it was necessary before, IPADOS 13 will allow us to have split screen equivalent natively.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Had to switch to notability for this feature while all my notes are on good notes. Please do something about this!!

• Ai Lin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to read my documents as a book with 2 pages side by side. Maybe viewing options and editing options seperately is okay

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make it happen because i just considered to switch to notability because it can do so

• Kay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m now using GN4 and 5 at the same time for splitscreen... It is so hard to organise my lecture notes. Please make this happen

• Kyla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a vital feature for University Students as we often have to make study notes from lecture slides and need to be able to view both documents at the same time in the app.

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this likely to happen., Both two page view and two pages of references separate documents are really useful. It seems very limiting to GoodNotes.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33

Feedback and Knowledge Base