Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

7105 results found

1. bookmark function for specific parts is required.

I want to bookmark for the specific parts on the page and see the bookmark list so that easily find out the specific parts and move.

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Lock function is required

When I memorize and exercise, I want to rewrite the content on the page after finishing work.
    In this case, lock function is required so that previously made part can not be erased.

Entire page deleting function is required after rewriting.

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Masking function need to be developed.

Masking the specific parts with adjustable size and color is required in order to memorize the specific parts and check.

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Multipage function should be available. It will be useful to check the content at one time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When favoriting a slide and then going to the document favorites tab, you should be able to scroll through all the favorites and not the whole document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hey goodnotes,
    I'm using your program on windows and there are some performance issues especially when you import larger pdfs.
    Especially if you write something on it the performance is suboptimal.
    I also noticed that the written text seems kind of blurry when you zoom out that could also be improved.
    Also some more customizability in the home screen, like sorting your folders in the order you want, would be great.
    If you do a few fixes making your program more usable for all platforms you will probably dominate the market in a few years no matter if it’s an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Could you please bring back the UI that would not show the title of the book when there is just one book open? I usually have only one open, and the new UI that always shows the title takes up a lot of screen space.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to suggest integrating GitHub accounts with GoodNotes to enable synchronization between a specific repository and a designated GoodNotes directory (or a virtual directory mimicking the repository). This feature would use the GitHub API to periodically push and pull data, allowing for backup creation and facilitating tracking edits and collaboration. Considering its intended use in university settings, if the API costs become a concern, offering this functionality as part of the GitHub Student Developer Pack could be an option. I appreciate your consideration of this suggestion. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Unlock your MLM company's potential with cutting-edge software solutions tailored for success. Based in Illinois, our company offers robust MLM software, empowering you to streamline operations and maximize profits. Experience efficiency and growth like never before with our innovative tools and unparalleled support. https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Illinois/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. we critically need better methods to hyperink, easy for kids to understand and have transparent hyperlinks and the ability to hyperlink elements the current method is honestly awful and frustration

another think which i dont uderstand why your people havent done for years is the option to remove page transitions, please give us the ability to turn that off

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be great if there was a feature so that you could cut a page to the content. This would allow you to cut out unnecessary lines at the end of a page and improve the layout of the notebook.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cryptocurrencies, powered by blockchain technology, have revolutionized the world of finance by offering a decentralized and secure alternative to traditional currencies. Crypto Coin Development Company plays a crucial role in shaping the future of finance, enabling innovators to create new financial instruments and reshaping the way we think about money. Cryptocurrencies offer advantages such as decentralization, transparency, and global accessibility, making them a valuable tool for financial inclusion and democratization.
    https://www.coindevelopmentcompany.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. my company is using goodnotes, we need to have an option to buy the app directly from appstore rather than creating the purchase after download (in app purchase).
    i mean a paid package that i can pay already through the app store.
    is is possible?

my mail - yoav@richold.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Smart Cleaning provides mechanized overhead & underground Water Tank Cleaning Services in Delhi with Skilled & Trained Staff. Get 100% Satisfaction.

More Info :- https://www.watertankcleaning.co.in/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I’d like the option to, when creating a notebook, be able to have it generate a certain (customizable) number of pages ahead of time so I don’t have to add them one at a time later

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I download .pdf files such as study guides for my classes, I love to highlight each question and add a comment to it which allows me to use active recall and organize the answers directly to the comments, this is awesome!

What would compliment this is allowing whatever is highlighted with an embedded comment, to also have an option to view both the highlighted part and it’s comments in it’s own page! For example, I would love to share my comments that I have made for the questions on my study guide, and have what I’ve typed already attached…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I download .pdf files such as study guides for my classes, I love to highlight each question and add a comment to it which allows me to use active recall and organize the answers directly to the comments, this is awesome!

What would compliment this is allowing whatever is highlighted with an embedded comment, to also have an option to view both the highlighted part and it’s comments in it’s own page! For example, I would love to share my comments that I have made for the questions on my study guide, and have what I’ve typed already attached…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello friends! I recently started learning different programming languages and was faced with the question: what to choose between Go and Python in 2024? What are the features and performance of each? I would be grateful for your opinions and experiences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The coin development company is revolutionizing the digital currency landscape with innovative solutions. With a team of experts in blockchain technology, cryptography, and finance, we specialize in developing custom coins and tokens for clients. We leverage the latest advancements in blockchain technology to create secure, scalable, and interoperable solutions. We provide ongoing support and maintenance to ensure the coin or token remains at the cutting edge of the industry. Our goal is not just to build digital currencies, but to shape the future of finance.
    https://www.coindevelopmentcompany.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Discover the leading MLM software company in Texas, revolutionizing network marketing. Unlock unparalleled features, robust security, and seamless integration. Empower your business with cutting-edge technology. Maximize efficiency, drive growth, and achieve success with our tailored solutions. Contact us now for a free consultation! https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Texas/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?