Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

7086 results found

1. I'd like that Goodnotes for ios include the posibility of having the option "Traslate" when activate the contextual menu in a piece of selected text.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When a color for a pen/highlighter is selected, show a user entered label for that color for a short duration. It would appear as a tooltip just below the color. Assign a label in the color selection menu. Particularly useful for highlighters to denote term, definition, importance, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A vertical integrated multi-window would be nice for people that write in a vertical position as if it was a piece of paper. Notability's way of doing it is perfect. See attached picture.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Airdropping files into Goodnotes but now they are going directly into my files folder instead of Goodnotes, how can I change that back?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be great If you were able to write temporary notes in your flashcards while in learning mode.

Like the whiteboard mode in Anki on Android devices (Not Apple)

The notes shell disappear if you swipe to the next card.

So you have the possibility to hide words in a graphic and write the term directly on the card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It's great it's now possible to customise the toolbar -- but if you strip it down to only tools you use, it can become very small and is unfortunately centred (so it's less efficient to change tools if you write with one hand and select tools with the other).

Please remedy this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. frustration regarding the synchronization between devices on your platform. As an iOS user, the current experience is incredibly disappointing. I recently purchased GoodNotes on my iPad, only to find that I cannot use it on my iPhone without making an additional purchase. Furthermore, accessing it on the web seems to require a separate payment.

This situation has left me bewildered and questioning the company's policies. The impression I get is that users are required to make repeated purchases for the same application across different devices, which is not only inconvenient but also seems financially burdensome. I urge you to address…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please allow us/work with notion, to add our notebooks to out notion projects/pages

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In Goodnotes there is the option to structure a document. There is then the "Own outline" and the "PDF outline". You can then use the filter to select which of the two outlines should be displayed, or whether both or neither should be displayed. I actually only ever need the "Own outline" and I never want the "PDF outline" to be displayed. Of course I can always select this when I am in the outline, but when I open a new document or go to the same document after I have closed Goodnotes, both outlines are always preselected. Is there…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. As the sun dipped below the horizon and the world outside faded into darkness, I found myself craving the warmth and comfort of a familiar story on the streaming platform. Scrolling through the endless options, a beloved classic caught my eye—a timeless tale of friendship, courage, and the power of imagination to overcome even the greatest of challenges. With a sense of nostalgia and a fondness for the characters that felt like old friends, I hit play, ready to revisit a world that had shaped my childhood and left an indelible mark on my heart. As the familiar melodies filled …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. With the rain pattering softly against the windowpanes and a gentle breeze rustling through the trees, I found myself seeking refuge from the stormy night in the comforting embrace of cinema. Turning to the streaming platform for solace and entertainment, I scrolled through https://kinogo-la.art/ the myriad options until I stumbled upon a classic film that promised to whisk me away to a world of glamour, intrigue, and romance. With a sense of anticipation and a touch of nostalgia, I hit play, eager to lose myself in a story that had captivated audiences for generations. As the film unfolded and the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As the city lights flickered outside my window, casting a warm glow on the walls of my room, I found myself drawn once again to the mesmerizing world of cinema. With a cup of hot cocoa in hand and a cozy blanket draped over my lap, I settled in for a night of movie magic on https://kinogo-la1.biz/ the streaming platform. Scrolling through the vast selection of titles, my eyes alighted on a hidden gem—an indie film that promised to whisk me away on a journey of self-discovery and adventure. Intrigued by the premise and captivated by the striking visuals in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. With the hustle and bustle of the day finally behind me, I found myself seeking solace in the quiet of the evening, eager to lose myself in the enchanting world of cinema once again. Among the vast https://kinogo-by.online/ array of options on the streaming platform, a critically acclaimed indie film caught my eye—a thought-provoking exploration of the human psyche, identity, and the search for meaning in an increasingly complex world. With a sense of anticipation and intellectual curiosity, I clicked play, ready to be challenged and inspired by a story that dared to ask the big questions and confront the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As the first rays of dawn illuminated the sky in hues of pink and gold, I found myself unable to resist the allure of the streaming platform, beckoning me to embark on another cinematic journey. Among the countless options at my fingertips, a foreign film caught my https://kinogo-cc.online/ eye—a mesmerizing masterpiece of international cinema that promised to transport me to distant lands and immerse me in a world unlike any I had ever known. With a sense of curiosity and excitement, I clicked play, eager to experience a new culture and explore the complexities of the human condition through the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In the quiet hours of the night, as the world outside seemed to drift into slumber, I found myself drawn to the glow of my computer screen once again, eager to immerse myself in the captivating world of cinema. Among the myriad options on the streaming platform, a classic https://gidonline-io.online/ film caught my eye—a timeless tale of adventure, romance, and the triumph of the human spirit. With a sense of anticipation and a hint of nostalgia, I clicked play, ready to be transported to a bygone era where heroes roamed the land and love conquered all. As the story unfolded…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. With the soft glow of candlelight casting flickering shadows across the room, I found myself drawn to the streaming platform once again, seeking refuge in the familiar embrace of cinematic storytelling. Amidst the quiet of the evening, a poignant drama awaited—a tale of love, loss, and https://gidonlinehd.online/ the bittersweet passage of time. With a sense of anticipation and a touch of nostalgia, I clicked play, eager to be swept away by a story that promised to tug at my heartstrings and stir my emotions. As the characters grappled with the complexities of their relationships and the weight of their pasts,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As the sun dipped below the horizon and the sky was painted in shades of pink and orange, I settled in for an evening of cinematic delights on the streaming platform. Amidst the tranquil beauty https://baskino-hd.online/ of the twilight hours, a heartwarming comedy awaited—a tale of friendship, laughter, and the joy of simple pleasures. With a bowl of popcorn in hand and a smile on my face, I clicked play, eager to be transported to a world where laughter was the best medicine and every problem could be solved with a healthy dose of humor. As the jokes landed and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. With the first light of dawn filtering through the curtains, I found myself drawn to the streaming platform once again, eager to embark on another cinematic journey. Amidst the quiet of the early https://kinogo-la.zone/ morning hours, a captivating thriller awaited—a tale of intrigue, deception, and the relentless pursuit of justice. With a sense of anticipation and excitement, I clicked play, eager to be swept up in a story that promised to keep me on the edge of my seat until the very end. As the plot thickened and the tension mounted, I found myself completely engrossed in the gripping narrative,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In the quiet hours of the night, when the world outside seemed to fade into darkness, I found solace in the glow of my computer screen as I delved into the vast library of films on the streaming platform. With each click, a new adventure awaited—a journey into the unknown, a https://filmix-ac.online/ glimpse into the lives of characters both real and imagined. Among the countless options, I stumbled upon a documentary that caught my eye—a powerful exploration of the human spirit, resilience, and the triumph of the human spirit against all odds. With a sense of anticipation and curiosity, I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. With the gentle hum of the city outside my window, and the soft glow of streetlights casting long shadows on the pavement below, I found myself seeking refuge in the familiar embrace https://kinogo-go.online/ of the streaming platform. Amidst the hustle and bustle of everyday life, a thought-provoking drama awaited—a tale of struggle, resilience, and the pursuit of truth. With a sense of introspection and curiosity, I clicked play, eager to immerse myself in a story that promised to challenge my perceptions and broaden my horizons. As the characters grappled with the complexities of their lives and the moral dilemmas they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?