Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

7106 results found

1. With the hustle and bustle of the day finally behind me, I found myself seeking solace in the quiet of the evening, eager to lose myself in the enchanting world of cinema once again. Among the vast https://kinogo-by.online/ array of options on the streaming platform, a critically acclaimed indie film caught my eye—a thought-provoking exploration of the human psyche, identity, and the search for meaning in an increasingly complex world. With a sense of anticipation and intellectual curiosity, I clicked play, ready to be challenged and inspired by a story that dared to ask the big questions and confront the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As the first rays of dawn illuminated the sky in hues of pink and gold, I found myself unable to resist the allure of the streaming platform, beckoning me to embark on another cinematic journey. Among the countless options at my fingertips, a foreign film caught my https://kinogo-cc.online/ eye—a mesmerizing masterpiece of international cinema that promised to transport me to distant lands and immerse me in a world unlike any I had ever known. With a sense of curiosity and excitement, I clicked play, eager to experience a new culture and explore the complexities of the human condition through the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In the quiet hours of the night, as the world outside seemed to drift into slumber, I found myself drawn to the glow of my computer screen once again, eager to immerse myself in the captivating world of cinema. Among the myriad options on the streaming platform, a classic https://gidonline-io.online/ film caught my eye—a timeless tale of adventure, romance, and the triumph of the human spirit. With a sense of anticipation and a hint of nostalgia, I clicked play, ready to be transported to a bygone era where heroes roamed the land and love conquered all. As the story unfolded…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. With the soft glow of candlelight casting flickering shadows across the room, I found myself drawn to the streaming platform once again, seeking refuge in the familiar embrace of cinematic storytelling. Amidst the quiet of the evening, a poignant drama awaited—a tale of love, loss, and https://gidonlinehd.online/ the bittersweet passage of time. With a sense of anticipation and a touch of nostalgia, I clicked play, eager to be swept away by a story that promised to tug at my heartstrings and stir my emotions. As the characters grappled with the complexities of their relationships and the weight of their pasts,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As the sun dipped below the horizon and the sky was painted in shades of pink and orange, I settled in for an evening of cinematic delights on the streaming platform. Amidst the tranquil beauty https://baskino-hd.online/ of the twilight hours, a heartwarming comedy awaited—a tale of friendship, laughter, and the joy of simple pleasures. With a bowl of popcorn in hand and a smile on my face, I clicked play, eager to be transported to a world where laughter was the best medicine and every problem could be solved with a healthy dose of humor. As the jokes landed and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. With the first light of dawn filtering through the curtains, I found myself drawn to the streaming platform once again, eager to embark on another cinematic journey. Amidst the quiet of the early https://kinogo-la.zone/ morning hours, a captivating thriller awaited—a tale of intrigue, deception, and the relentless pursuit of justice. With a sense of anticipation and excitement, I clicked play, eager to be swept up in a story that promised to keep me on the edge of my seat until the very end. As the plot thickened and the tension mounted, I found myself completely engrossed in the gripping narrative,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In the quiet hours of the night, when the world outside seemed to fade into darkness, I found solace in the glow of my computer screen as I delved into the vast library of films on the streaming platform. With each click, a new adventure awaited—a journey into the unknown, a https://filmix-ac.online/ glimpse into the lives of characters both real and imagined. Among the countless options, I stumbled upon a documentary that caught my eye—a powerful exploration of the human spirit, resilience, and the triumph of the human spirit against all odds. With a sense of anticipation and curiosity, I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. With the gentle hum of the city outside my window, and the soft glow of streetlights casting long shadows on the pavement below, I found myself seeking refuge in the familiar embrace https://kinogo-go.online/ of the streaming platform. Amidst the hustle and bustle of everyday life, a thought-provoking drama awaited—a tale of struggle, resilience, and the pursuit of truth. With a sense of introspection and curiosity, I clicked play, eager to immerse myself in a story that promised to challenge my perceptions and broaden my horizons. As the characters grappled with the complexities of their lives and the moral dilemmas they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. With the soft glow of the fireplace casting flickering shadows across the room, I found myself drawn to the enchanting world of the streaming platform once again. Amidst the cozy warmth of my https://kinogobiz.online/ surroundings, a captivating fantasy adventure awaited—a tale of magic, mystery, and the power of imagination. With a sense of childlike wonder and anticipation, I clicked play, eager to embark on a journey to a fantastical realm where anything was possible and dreams came to life. As the story unfolded and the heroes embarked on their epic quest, I was transported to a world of mythical creatures,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. As the rain poured down outside, tapping against the windowpane in a rhythmic melody, I found myself seeking solace in the comforting embrace of the streaming platform. Amidst the stormy https://kinogo-inc.online/ weather, a heartwarming romance awaited—a tale of love, loss, and second chances. With a cup of tea in hand and a cozy blanket wrapped around my shoulders, I clicked play, eager to be swept away by a story that promised to warm my heart and uplift my spirits. As the characters navigated the ups and downs of their tumultuous relationships, I was reminded of the transformative power of love…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. With the soft glow of moonlight streaming through the window, casting shadows across the room, I found myself captivated by the allure of the streaming platform once again. Amidst the hushed silence of the night, a thrilling mystery beckoned—a tale https://kinogoby.com/ of intrigue, deception, and the relentless pursuit of justice. With a sense of anticipation and excitement, I clicked play, eager to unravel the twists and turns of a story that promised to keep me on the edge of my seat until the very end. As the plot thickened and the clues began to unfold, I was drawn into a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Capture both audio input as well as what’s happening on the page in order to create teaching videos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am learning the Igbo language and using Goodnote for study but finding it immensely difficult because Goodnotes handwriting does not recognize the Igbo language.

Upon further investigation I discovered that Goodnotes doesn't recognize any african languages.

Africa is the world's second-largest and second-most populous continent after Asia, with ~1.5 Billion people. Igbo is one of the most widely spoken languages across the continent along with Swahili, Yoruba, and Fula

Swahili (200 million), Yoruba (45 million), Igbo (30 million), and Fula (35 million)

How can goodnotes not recognize any languages from the 2nd most populated continent in the world?…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Guten Tag,

Es ist cool das man mittlerweile Hyperlinks einfügen kann. Jetzt wäre es aber noch besser, wenn man sie so aussehen lassen kann wie Sticker,Bilder oder Formen. Dies würde eine größeres Spektrum an Kreativität bieten. So wie man dies Bei Keynote machen kann. Man kann sie zwar in Goodnotes verwenden. Aber es würde alles vereinfachen wenn ich diese auch dort erstellen könnte. Wenn ich ein Notizbuch erweitere muss ich das immer neu erstellen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to see the options to learn the study sets the other way around. Often I prepare a study set and notice that it would be more effective to see the answer first and after that the question while learning. An Option where you can swap every question and answer would solve this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This would allow me to quickly edit my notes from school (possibly as i take them!) and practice the examples we covered in class without TRYING to not look at the answers, or only copy/pasting the relevant stuff.

Obviously the box should be resizable, and maybe even able to be a customizable color and shape since I can’t write in a straight line when I’m in a rush ‘XD!

I’m sure it has more creative/interactive functions, but idk what they could be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be great if you could copy any text like scanned files,image
    like the LIVE TEXT feature in ios 15

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Instead of sorting documents by date, name, or type, you should be able to "lock" a document to a certain spot and move everything else.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. add the option in settings to use apple pencil to draw and one finger to erase (in order to not select every time the eraser) and use two fingers to navigate around the pages

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?