Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

7086 results found

1. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I've been loving Goodnotes on my ipad, one of my favourites of all time. On my PC it's pretty useless for now tho. Knowing it's still in beta, I would like to put my request to prioritize developing writing tool in Windows version. Like on IOS devices you can click on text tool and start typing, I would love to see that feature available for desktop users. Anyways, love to see the app evolving.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. On iPadOS, one can zoom out beyond the margins of the given page while in landscape mode. However, the page remains centred and it is quite irking when I am trying to write something near the far right edge. This is exacerbated tenfold in portrait mode; you can’t really zoom out at all, making it incredibly frustrating when writing to the right edge.

I don’t know why this wouldn’t already be the case, or why this shouldn’t be implemented, but we should be allowed to zoom in and out on our page in both landscape and portrait mode and it…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make the flash pen with more clolrs not only the red because red distract attention

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make the setting global for (1) questions and (2) answers. Allow customization on each card. The global settings are more important than customization.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • It should be possible to fetch the desired color from the page, for example from an image.
    • Change the name of the audios, and have something that would appear if that specific page had an audio. | It was good to have an option where what we wrote during the audio didn't stay on the page, or that for example we could record the red pointer together with the audio.
    • The option to adjust the position of an object and "send to the back" or "bring to the front", also divert is possible.
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am in management and use GoodNotes for many things including staffing. It would be great to be able to share documents that are ‘live’ with any updates that I make, without having to ‘reshare’ a link, BUT with a option to share in a VIEW ONLY MODE (so I can make changes that my staff can see in real time, but my staff not be able to make changes)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be amazing if you could select what note cards you want to study at one time. Some material is harder than others, thus you only need to see certain material once or twice, while other materials need to be seen multiple times.

I can make 200+ index cards and I need to be able to learn them efficiently.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Study sets should be exportable to Anki or other flashcard types so you can easily share them with others.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently when you go to Thumbnails it always starts at page 1. This can be inconvenient during lectures when you don't have a lot of time to lose during the writing of your notes.

For example of you have a pdf with about 100 pages and you are currently at page 60. If you want to go back about ten pages from where you're at (so to p.50). Then you need to scroll all the way down from p.1 to p.50 instead of just 10 pages up.

This is even more inconvenient if you don't know the exact page number…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When editing flashcards on my mac, once I'm done, I am no longer able to swipe through the cards, I have to exit and go back in to begin swiping through them again.

Also please add the ability to star/bookmark certain flashcards and study the "starred" set. Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I often switch pencils colors and strokes width, also between pencils and highlights.
    If we can use stock buttons which enable us to stock pencils or highlights preferences including color, width, this function makes GoodNotes easier to use!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have the writing sync with the voice recording when played back.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hello, I use the study kit option a lot and there are some features that I would like you to include.

1° I would like to have the option of being able to change the order of the cards, when I am in thumbnail mode, in the same way, that I can modify the order of the pages in a notebook.

2nd I would like to be able to move cards individually or by selecting several from one set to another.

3rd In thumbnail mode I would like to see the names of the cards much larger, on the iPhone…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The new feature for writing over the whole page definitely needs adjustable fonts, as well as writing exactly in the lines of the template

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. First thank you for your priceless. application. It’s really enjoyable to take notes.
    As a researcher, I need to read and annotate lots of papers. I would appreciate it if you could add a feature that allows me to write out the outline. I show it in the attachment. It will help organize and make annotation more enjoyable. Also, it gives us more space to make a connection between different articles.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm a therapist, in 3 jobs, if I had an option to open a binder, then I would have 3 one for each job and each separation from the binder a client, and every time the client comes back I already have the continuation in the binder and separation from him

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Both the BMW X3 and X5 are luxury SUVs from the reputable BMW brand, known for their performance, comfort, and advanced features. However, the "better" choice between the two depends on several factors, including your specific needs, preferences, and budget. Read full comparison at https://truecarexpert.com/comparison/bmw-x3-vs-x5/

The BMW X3 is a compact SUV, perfect for urban driving and smaller families. It offers a nimble handling, good fuel efficiency, and a comfortable ride. It comes with a range of engine options, including a plug-in hybrid variant, and offers ample cargo space for its class. The X3 also boasts a luxurious interior with…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?