Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

7115 results found

1. This feature is used by Notability app. I’ve seen that some of people already mentioned this idea, but they had a really small amount of votes. This tool allows to cover a part of text or a note in order to test yourself. This feature is similar to the “cloze” flashcard in Anki and I think that it would be a perfect solution for students that like to learn from their notes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It’s inconvenient to exit document to open user guide, search and go back to open document to practice. When it doesn’t work, I have to repeat steps, closing and searching.

Currently Split View only opens other apps.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When on a certain document and you hit the back arrow, it should open up to that folder and not the recent folder you were in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to syncronize my notes with Samsung Notes in a Galaxy Tab 6. Notes on my Samsung Notes comes to Goodnotes 6 and vice versa.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to archive certain sets of flashcards so they will not pop up in the daily summary of flashcards to learn.

This way I could see right away which flashcard sets I have to learn today without having to search the list of all my flashcard sets.

I want to hide the sets that I do not need to learn anymore without having to delete them completely.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Possibility to insert in the text box:
    - multi-level bulleted lists, numeric lists, lettered lists
    - text indents
    - apex and pedice

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sometimes i write something and then realize i user a pencil size too big. it would be incredible if i could just select everything and just change the size of the lines without having to rewrite everything

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. An AI-supported analysis that gives you feedback and tips on your notes, such as how to improve your grammar, style, structure, logic and clarity

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be amazing if we could get an Update in Goodnotes 6 with an AI Copilot that outlines the most important informations of a page (also the handwritten) on the side to make them easier to learn. Please also integrate an connection to this AI with the vocabularies, to generate them automatically from the note page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Buy Women Block Heels Online Buy latest Leather Block Heels at SaintG India Pure Leather COD Easy returns and exchanges. More info: https://www.saintg.in/collections/women-block-heels

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A feature with which I can scan a written sheet of paper, for example. But then the handwriting should be recognized automatically so that I can edit it again. (Erasing, moving and so on)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi, I love Goodnotes but one feature I think it would really benefit from that I have seen in other apps is the ability to change the style after writing. Particularly, I mean being able to change the stroke settings (e.g. change solid line to dashed/dotted and vice versa) or the pen type (from either fountain or brush to ball - I don't think it would work the other way around though). So perhaps the menu where we can currently change the colour of the line, could be changed so that you have the option to change these other elements…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I often organize, review, and make comments on multiple large documents that I have imported to Goodnotes. The new comments feature is a great addition, but its value is limited for my use because the pages with comments are not flagged in any way, nor am I able to view all comments. I am forced to either bookmark any page with a comment or add those pages to pdf outlines, which is redundant and crowds up the outlines and favorites.

It would be very useful if all comments in a document could be viewed collectively in an outline format, with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Toolbar customization like we can but the toolbar at the left or right and be small like just a pen and Highlighter.
    second, i want to choose a color for like 10 colors and i cant but it to gather like a easy way. wath the photo.

If the phone is in landscape mode, there will be more space on the left than I can't benefit from. A way must be put in place to make the pen and Highlighter out at the far left. wath the second photo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Laser pen .....
    Doing rough Work with laser pen on document is good as a part of learning process
    But the only drawback is it gets vanished too soon i suggest Good notes team to atleast increase its disappearing time to 5- 6 seconds instead of existing 1-2 second when apple pencil is lifted up from screen :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. any feature on goodnotes 6 to see what all stuff ive written on a specifc day? say i want to view everything ive noted on 5th jan?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Having separate tools active for finger actions and pen actions would save on manual tool switching, thus saving time and unnecessary effort. In my personal case I’d like to able to have a separate tool for my Apple Pen (Pen tool for note taking), then instantly being able to highlight a line just by using my finger, without the effort of manually switching tools. Furthermore, using the finger to select and drag, or place a sticker or image. I know that you can switch between tools with double tapping the Apple Pen, but that is generally reserved for erasing, this…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to scroll differently for separate documents! I would love to be able to scroll vertically/ horizontally for different documents. Some documents I prefer vertically and some horizontally, but it's a hassle to have to change the direction everytime.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I use Goodnotes for all of my graduate studies. Part of this includes labeling anatomical structures, and I wish there were an easy way to white-out labels to study and practice. There is a feature on KiloNotes that allows this and would love for it to be featured here! I’m sure all my fellow healthcare students would agree. I would seriously consider switching from the sheer amount of time saved.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?