Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

6978 results found

1. Best Movers HK is a top-notch moving service that provides efficient and reliable solutions for all your relocation needs. With a team of experienced professionals, we ensure a smooth and hassle-free moving experience for our customers.
    Best Movers HK is a top-notch moving service that provides efficient and reliable solutions for all your relocation needs. With a team of experienced professionals, we ensure a smooth and hassle-free moving experience for our customers.

More Info :- https://rainbowtransport.com.hk/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I sometimes need to change everything from US letter yellow to US letter whitebackground. That's for the purpose of printing. Otherwise, the yellow background could be distracting. It would be nice if we could have an option to do that.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There a many suggestions w.r.t. to linking and it seems to me that they relate to linking FROM GoodNotes to websites or within GoodNotes itself.

What I would want is to link FROM another app TO a page or even better any object within GoodNotes.

Example: Within DEVONthink I can get a url (e.g. x-devonthink-item://32BE24E3-...) to any item (group, document, PDF page, search, ..) within its database. I use those links from other apps like Omnifocus, Obsidian, ...

The existing Sharing seems to link to the whole notebook (which might have dozens of pages) and allows for collaboration (which I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Personally I have many folders to be organized inside GN6 and its would be cool to have a breadcrumb feature at the top so that I can easier exit instead of repeatedly pressing back.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Right now we can only export a study set as a .goodnotes file. I want to be able to export it as a .pdf file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I use GoodNotes to store pdfs of my textbooks for college. I bookmark specific chapters, but it is so hard to find what page I am looking for because the thumbnails are an inch tall while looking at the page view.

I think it would be best to have these thumbnails bigger because it is impossible to read a word from a page without moving my face really close to the screen.

I attached two screenshots showing how small and unfortunately illegible these pages are. I also use GoodNotes on my iPad, and I love it. I feel like this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Or add the same functions AND integrate

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Goodnotes need to be little innovative to help manage time for its users. The readers must have the option to add timer per page. Once activated, the user should have the ability to hide or show the timer with one tap on top right corner of toolbar. This will ensure effective management of time to complete the required work.

The doc timer tool can enhance effectiveness and therefore help boost confidence in their daily schedule.

Once timer crosses scheduled limit,
    The user has to bear temporary consequences (any option as selected from following choices in setting)

Easy Punishment : Page…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have been working on good notes to annotate my case studies. I like taking notes on the side but sadly there is not enough space in the papers to take notes. I think it would be a great feature to add page space to take notes on the side.

Another is adding comments, a feature to have a full view of the comments on the side of the page similar to the feature on google doc would be great and if integrated into the tile view would be fantastic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. iOS users can import fonts through iFont can the windows version get this feature too?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have the social media planner on Goodnotes. I can plan, schedule, post images, clips etc, text, even audio into a not, how great would it be to be able to organize all of my artwork posts reels stories for the month, then just post directly from the planner every day? I'm new to GN, so maybe this isn't possible, but it would be the best thing ever! SO many artists on Instagram & FB looking for a better way to showcase their art, on a schedule.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. People have been suggesting being able to sync platforms and your apps still cant do it. get your tech people working on this and let people know its coming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When downloading Windows-only Good Notes, please allow them to be downloaded directly from the Good Notes site without going through the Microsoft Store.

This is because download errors often occur in Microsoft stores.

I threw away 2 hours because of this. I couldn't even download it after all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can you please enable handwritten note-taking and inserting images in the “add comment” section?
    Typing the comment takes time and limits the note-taking experience to the keyboard tools. The notes also all look the same (there’s no bold or underline or change font options).
    This would allow a smoother and faster experience while using this option. It also combines between the sticky notes/post-it ideas and the already present add comment feature.
    I prefer the add comment in that it takes less space and thus allows a neater page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I know this might sound weird, but if I find that something on the support site isn't working properly, what should I do to report the issue? There's nothing in the "Please select the main component that is causing problems" field that I see relevant.

I recently filed a request on the support site and found that my request status was marked as 'solved'.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Liebes Goodnotesteam:

Ich habe einige Ideen, die zur Verbesserung der App beitragen könnten:

-wie schon bereits genannt wäre es sehr praktisch, wenn man das Layout mehrer Seiten auf einmal ändern könnte
    - es wäre Praktisch wenn man Bildschirmfotos direkt in Sticker umwandeln könnte und nicht den Umweg über die Galerie gehen müsste
    - Es wäre zudem super praktisch, wenn das Geschrieben in Text umgewandelt werden könnte, dass Layout des Geschriebenen aber beibehalten würde
    - Eine Tabellenfunktion wäre super
    -Eine Handletteringfunktion wäre auch super
    - Es wäre toll, wenn Sticker aus der Vorlage von der Größe auch seitlich in die Länge…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be awesome if when I drew two rectangles using the shape tool, Goodnotes could recognize one of the shapes has an intersecting border with the other one, and combine the two shapes while just keeping the exterior borders.

Or, instead of automatically recognizing the intersections, create an "erase up to intersection" option for the eraser specifically for shapes.

This could also be used to create a wider variety of shapes without having to program in recognition algorithms for semi circles, plus signs, ect.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Visualize this expedition as a serene sojourn, where tranquility and discretion coalesce seamlessly, and the borders of digital platforms dissolve. Be it the vast landscape of a desktop or the nimble pathways of a smartphone, the Instagram Story Viewer https://yyyinsta-anonimo.it/ stands as a symbol of compatibility, ensuring a seamless and delightful adventure for every silent explorer. Let it be your trusted companion, adding an extra layer of enchantment to your exploration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?