Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• or

264 results found

1. Pdf 파일을 여는데 자꾸 튕겨요... 약 100메가, 200메가짜리 파일인데 와 이리 버벅이는지... 고쳐주세여 ㅜㅜ

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1) no zoom box .

2) text to speech and speech to text not there

3) Math box should be there

4) 2 Slide needs to be opened side by side

5) Please introduce delete all option in recent deleted page. It's convenient.
    Edit the recorded sound

6) The symbol used is solid in color and one size. If placed on a sheet, it covers things and becomes "bulky" when items are close together. We need to select the size of it and need the ability to make it opaque.

7) a border around the symbol with it's own color. This…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. One main issue imo is that working with large PDFs is vergy laggy. I didn't test anything bettwen but PDFs with like 10 pages worked totally fine for me. No performance issues detected. But then I loaded an Ebook (PDF) with about 800 Pages into Goodnotes and working with that was absolutely painful. Not only is the writing very laggy. Sometimes Goodnotes "swallows" my writing and just draws a straight line instead. But also the scrolling and overall navigation is very laggy. If I scroll a few pagers further it takes sometimes a a while like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Several note apps or pdf apps have supported using webdav for sync between devices. For those who have private file servers os NAS webdav is a better way to protect personal privacy and allow bigger storage.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. When PDFs are uploaded, is it possible to show the outline of the documents? For example if a book is uploaded could we see links to the chapters? Thank you!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I find goodnotes is pretty good and convenient app as it can draw the shape quickly and its ability to annotate pdf with adding pages and so. However, there might be some bug as I cannot use my lasso select sometimes using my surface pen 2 to hold it. The textbox and keyboard features should be included as it can bring a lot of convenience to the user. I hope the export pdf function is included as well otherwise we can't export our pdf and our work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. The ability to access my iPad goodnotes PDFs from a Windows computer - even if editing isn't a function, being able to import them would be good enough...

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Index in pdf must be thier so that we can directly jump on the pages of the chapters

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I copied a whole page of Notes to move it around. Unfortunately I had too much confidence in this product and cut the page out and pasted it in on another page, afterwards the programm crashed and it only saved the the document where I cu the page out.
    What you can do better:
    1. Do version control (back ups), since everyone has sensitive documents and notes they cannot lose.

Secondly I wanted to import the old file (my backup) and I couldnt continue working on it because GoodNotes recognized it as normal pdf.
    2. Add so you can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When I need some part of a pdf or a webpage. I go to windows snipping tool and then save an image and then paste it on my goodnotes page. Can we have a dedicated button on goodnotes which shows me my desktop and then allow me to take a screenshot. this feature is available in openboard if you'd like to check.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sort : by created - by name - by modified
    View : list by name, list by medium Icon, list by Large Icon
    Edit : Select pages (delete, copy or duplicate, share as a pdf file and etc.)
    Filter : by words, by sticky notes and etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Linked tabs like on iPad would be great!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. goodnotes as a windows native app with the created files and folders accessible/managable throu the file explorer.
    option to choose where to save the files (saving on another drive for example, switching standart folder would also be useful)

the folders and subfolders created in the app are made in the selcted folder, accessing it via file explorer will give you the exact same strukture

advantages:
    -easy selecting of specific files via explorer without the need to exit already opend files (if you need to look something up while working on homework)
    -possibillity to share specifi files or complete folders without…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ya Kardeşim bir sürü klasör oluşturdum ve içerisine yüzlerce sayfalık pdf yükledim ama sayfalar bomboş gözüküyor bu nedir.?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Even though the app is still in its early stages, it would be really convenient to be able to navigate through notebooks using outlines like with the IOS version.
    I'm currently link sharing and then opening notebooks online that way (so I can do hw on my iPad and see my notes on my laptop) but it's really difficult to navigate notebooks. I think this feature would be an insane QOL thing

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. First of all, we cannot edit when we are not connected to the internet. This is really bad. We should be able to use the application while offline.
    Also, the writing experience with the stylus pen in the android version is not smooth.

1. You should make a trash bin.
    2. In order to use pen options more effectively, you should make a floating favorite bar and you should not set a number limit on this feature and we should be able to position this bar horizontally or vertically.
    3. There is a 100 mb file size limit when importing notes. This is…
    14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Would be great if annotations (e.g. highlights, texts, memos) from other PDF editors can be edited and viewed (for the memos) on Goodnotes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Sometimes I erase something and when i export that doc into a pdf, it's still showing, then even if i close the windows app it isn't erased when i export it but can't delete it because it is no there in the app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When opening a PDF file, there is always an error and I have to reload it.
    Aw, Snap
    Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?