Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

46 results found

1. The lasso tool allows you to move whatever you've circled. But I think that there could be a bit more use for the lasso, in my Journal Application that I use I'm able to Lasso tool and change them. Aside from moving the circled parts, I can also rotate and adjust the size of the words. If I zoom in or out the words would change sizes too. I think that this will help people write words and adjust them how ever they want to better fit the paper versus constantly rewriting words and hoping it will fit right.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thank you for your feedback! Our lasso tool already supports the ability to rotate or resize the selection. After lassoing a selection you can tap again on the lasso selection to see the options to resize, rotate or delete.

2. Au lieu d'effacer une zone, il serait intéressant que l'application propose une fonction permettant d'effacer un trait complet dès lors qu'il y a contact avec la gomme.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there! Thanks for your feedback. You can switch your eraser to stroke eraser by double tapping on eraser tool on toolbar which allows you to erase an entire stroke easily as you mentioned.

3. I am not yet part of the GoodNotes on Windows beta. This is just in regards to the beta websharing option.

I created a new notebook to see if it would work for my upcoming Inorganic Chemistry lab. One thing I noticed right away is that the text blocks were not showing up in my browser, but the handwritten (not converted) blocks were.

I tried refreshing the browser, and that did not help.
    Interestingly, the text blocks do show up in the thumbnails.

(Also note: I tried turning off AdGuard and that did not help.)

I tried switching to Chrome…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback! We've fixed this issue now. You should be able to view text on your notebook on Firefox browser. Please let us know if otherwise.

If you run into any other issues, we recommend using a Chromium based browser to view your notes. 

4. Ability to hide the pages list on the left side of the Android and Windows version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback! The page thumbnail feature already supports this action. Click on the button to the left of the document name and you can show or hide page thumbnails.

5. Would be nice to have the ability to paste stickers or any kind of PNG images.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I learned to write with a slight angle as it makes handwriting look better. I would like to be able to tilt my page instead of my device.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

Thanks you for your feedback! GoodNotes for Windows already supports rotating of individual pages. You can rotate a page by heading into sidebar > pages > more (•••) menu.

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?