Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2064 results found

1. After using the pen and I want to erase some mistakes, I press the pen’s button to erase, but it does not move to the pen to write. It remains in eraser mode and does not move, and this is very annoying and sometimes accompanied by lagging.

please help us for this problem❤️

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. when using with surface pen it should work better, if i'm using eraser it should swap to eraser tool then when i'm using pen it should swap auto without a single touch on menu bar in Goodnote 6.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. being able to crop the photos, set their transparency (sometimes I want to write or mark things over a photo), and edit them in different ways.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The watermark blocks the annotations and we can't choose the specific pages to export. Would really appreciate to see this update!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. There are majorly 2 types of zooms when working with a canvas. Goodnotes adopts the Centered-Zoom Option. I really think including the Corner-to-Corner Zoom option will be amazing and will help increase productivity.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add specific support to galaxy s23 ultra phone with s pen support

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please provide option to export one page from a notebook. Even in the new version, this feature is not available

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When I am writing on the android version, it seems very jittery. There is lag and the words disppear for a second before reappearing. Please fix it for a smoother experience.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The ability to have 2 Goodnote windows open at the same time in Android version is a must for digital planning, enabling being able to have a planner open and another for sticker storage/use via drag & drop, just as IOS has the ability

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be useful if you could insert images from the camera can be inserted directly

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Lasso: You can only use it once, after that it just won't work until you reopen the notebook.
    2. Erase: if you switch back from eraser to normal pen (turning the Surface Pen again) you can't write instandly. You need to tap one time one the screen with the pen tip for the app to notice you want to use the pen again and then you're able to write.
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Hi I'd like to be able to change the page template inside a notebook, also the app for some reason doesn't detect the earsing button on my s pen while other apps do
    Moreover, will there be an option to buy the pro version once and without annual renewal, with a higher price of course
    Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I'd like to see GoodNotes also on my S23 so i can see (and modify) my notes also without my laptop when I'm outside the office

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sometimes, I can't erase the writing anymore, but if I have to zoom in or out of the screen, I will erase the writing like the video below. the current version is v109949.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Samsung Notes has a feature I called "writing pad" which I find very useful. It zooms in a single line of the page, allowing you to write with more precision without having to zoom in the whole thing. Also, it automatically moves the pad when you write after a certain adjustable limit, as seen in the video.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be nice to have the feature to import your own notebook covers (as a pdf, jpeg etc.) so that you're not limited by the in-app notebook covers. Overall, would prefer if it's just like the ios version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be nice to be able to sync all the data from Samsung Notes so you can continue where you left with Samsung Notes easily.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?