Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1978 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Letters become hazy and crashhes, i have to exit and re-enter and stops the flow of my work!!!
    WORKING ON IT FROM HP SPECTRA AND i DONT KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENS plss fix it ASAP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be great if you could partner with Rocketbook so I can import my scans directly into Goodnotes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Is voice recording not available in the Windows version of good notes?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. We can easly share our „iOS documents” to Windows, but how about opposite way?
    I truly believe its not only me who has the same problem.
    It would be useful if my Windows friend could share her documents with me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. The only way to improve it is to bring it up to par with the iOS version. Doing that, it would truly be worth the investment. Literally, hope that this good notes ain't gonna be a half baked app after 4 years or something.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I would be helpful to merge one document with another. By default, I suggest to append one document to the other. This helps keeping track of multiple versions of a document in one single notebook, and helps reducing the number of notebooks overall

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I purchased a Samsung Tab S9+, and it came with a 1 Year Premium subscription I cannot convert Handwriting to text, the pop up menu does not have a convert choice listed. Goodnotes support responded and explained that The Android Version does not currently support Handwriting to Text conversion (the iOS version does). Please add this feature! It's an important use case for me. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Pdf 파일을 여는데 자꾸 튕겨요... 약 100메가, 200메가짜리 파일인데 와 이리 버벅이는지... 고쳐주세여 ㅜㅜ

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. When exporting a PDF to email (which does not yet work) it would also be great to not have a random DDq2bOztanlsdohdksfj etc. file name but the name of the PDF with an option to edit/change it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. just like in OneNote, it would be great to save custom color palettes (more than 3) and also save the pen thickness along with the colors. It would also be great to have a pencil option as they create a different texture. I imagine to have my custom palettes available instantly on top of a full-screen display.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Currently, making and deleting pages doesn't seem to be among the actions logged in the undo/redo list - so if I delete a page by mistake, there's no way to get it back. Or, if I make the wrong page by accident, there's no immediate way to undo it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Export a single or multiple pages (not whole notebook) as a PDF and share via email or or text. This is possible in the old iPad versions and super useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Please add a simple photo editing function

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Double tap to fit width, so it is easier to start the annotation rather manually zooming to fit screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. FIX YOUR APP. Your app has constant bugs. I cannot paste images, the frame rate of the app drops significantly all the time, and a bug where everything on the page is magnified and it wont return to normal until I stop writing happens constantly. This is the most important time during my semester and your app is causing my academics to suffer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I'm consedering to switch to a different platform cuz it's always stuck! get me out of the flow of thinking and it's feel so cheap.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I am using goodnote for the first time on ios, I feel happy with the various features given on ios. When I switched to Samsung tablet for some reason after knowing goodnote is on android. I realized that the s-pen feature is not fully applicable I expect there are standard features that can manage the s-pen such as palm rejection, middle button configuration and so on. Can be enabled in the next goodnote updates

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 98 99
  • Don't see your idea?