Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2026 results found

1. The iOS version allows you to jump to any page from the outline, but the windows version requires scrolling or specifying the number of pages from the preview screen. It would be more convenient if it is possible to jump to any page from the outline.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It would be very useful to have an eyedropper tool because otherwise it is pretty hard to match the pen color to other colors already used in the notebook.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. IOS users are able to add and edit their own elements from folders or with the lasso tool we need that on Android too

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I try to work on my Digital planner (7,3 Mo PDF files). There are slow-down: to open it, to write on it.
    And The app doesn’t recognize Hyperlinks in my file so I drop it.
    Please insert the same options in iOS version and fluidity.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to drag and drop images from chrome or samsung browser seamlessly

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I want to copy-paste the text please make it possible for galaxy tab user. I think it works on i-pad but samsung don't ...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Having the ability to save multiple pen preferences, such as color, type, size, would allow easier customization

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please enable the highlighter to form shapes like is done for the normal pen. I would love to draw rectangles or squares with the highlighter.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A couple of things I have noticed from using the text feature.
    1. when you exit the editing mode, the size of the text slightly decreases which is frustrating when trying to change font size to fit in a particular space or sit on the ruled lines.
    2. the size of the text in a text box can reset to 25 seemingly randomly without you changing the size, especially when I am editing and clicking out of the text box to check if the size is correct and moving the textbox around

these are more of a wish for extra…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We need complete BLACK background page template and NOT dark grey ; like in ios version . Thank you

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. add new fonts so we can customize, save the file without making a new whole pdf to save the data and there's a small glitch happens when we scroll down to another page the pen doesn't work for a while, and thank you for trying to get better.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. If i'm not connected to internet then it does not allows for adding new pages
    Please make this correct.
    and this is a superb app
    I'm waiting for this app to be launched on windows

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I was so happy when I knew that goodnote5 is going to be available for Windows! The experience I have had in trying the app is good as a beta ver. and here are some suggestions I wish it will be added or improved soon:
    Change from eraser to pen automatically. When I erase by clicking on the button of my pen, it stays on the erasing option. While rushing in taking notes I sometimes forget to choose the pen after erasing so I erase by mistake other words.
    Converting shapes and lines drawn by hand to drawn shapes and…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ter como importa sticker

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like to choose which layer I want to move, resize, etc. As well as move a element backward or forward between layers.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I WOULD BE VERY NICE HAVE THE POSIBILITY TO OPEN MANY PDF IN A ROW LIKE IN IPAD VERSION

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please consider adding support for all the oled
    screens in the Android market. It would be very convenient to use the oled to its max potential while scrolling, drawing, writing and library. It saves battery and i is less straining to our eyes . People will love this Also Also betterfors_compatibility ability to transfer notes to and from other apps like Samsung notes and Notion for a much better Quality of life experiance. And please I am not talking
    about the grey background when referring about Dark mode. Black means Black. Much love
    to you Good Notes Team.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Being able to create color palette for pen and highlighters.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Improve the rendering speed. Whenever I scroll or zoom in/out it takes a while to render as well as when every I write something it takes time to show up. This is a major issue as it makes note taking difficult. If this is actual improved in the full version, I would be more than willing to pay for Goodnotes and make it my standard note-taking app.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Palm can interfere with the scroll bar on the right side of the screen when writing which moves the page so having the ability to lock it so the page doesn't move around when writing and just using the side bar on the right to navigate pages would be useful

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?