Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1980 results found

1. The new added feature (text box) is helpful, but I wish we can change the font size and style of the text by choosing from the fonts installed on our device. Thanks a lot for you hard working.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. being able to import pages and being able to copy them so that you can have multiple of that and your notebook would be really cool and really helpful for people who have imported notebooks so that they also have the ability to add more pages that are just like the ones that were imported

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A pencil effect and the ability to change the opacity of a tool would allow for better diagram drawing.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add a lock button to freeze page layout when writing. Too many times the page is moving during note taking.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. There's a slow pen response while writing. After a few seconds, letters or strokes starts appearing, and even sometimes, all of the gestures aren't recognized.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Currently comments can be added to Goodnotes documents but cannot be resolved/deleted or even edited. It's frustrating to have a black and white "1" or "2" sitting on my document without any way to remove or change it.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be nice to add typing system + ability to choose wether it will be a text box which you can plase wherever you want or it will work as typing in MS Word documents (just straight text with an ability to format)

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Would be niceto quickly activate the erasor by pressing the button on the s pen similar to one note and samsung notes

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. i cant change the font of my typed information and it looks bad when its in that typical font and i cant even access the font bar to try to change it please try and fix

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Add the ability to edit what font you are typing in like on the ios version. I like being able to add different fonts to separate headers from paragraphs!

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. it will be better if goodnotes web has a search button for searching words, because It will be easier for me to search for words through my file. Thanks in advance

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. You can currently (as of may 5th) copy and paste what you have written within a notebook. But the clipboard isn’t saved for when you switch notebooks, which would be a great feature if you want to copy a diagram or description between notebooks.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. I'm sure more features will be added for the official release but one thing I want to see is the ability to add our own fonts for typing.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. cant delete comments

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. As a user of the app Samsung notes, I would really like to see some of the best and most convenient features come to life in Goodnotes.

For example, the ability to change the template of one page individually or the template of the whole document at the same time, or the ability to export just one page of the document or the whole notebook.
    Another really useful feature Samsung notes has is the ability to align any handwritten stroke or element.
    The shape tool is great, but it would be really nice if we could change the width or…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. save document as pdf on computer

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Using an iPad to take notes on GoodNotes but I would also like to see my notes on my Surface laptop 4 from the notes I had on my iPad by under the same account and save on both accounts.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It's a bit annoying, to see the cursor of the pencil while writing. Otherwise there seems to be a short delay between input and output while writing with the pencil.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. I have a planner that comes with Goodnotes files format that are basically stickers and pictures. When I import, it does not work. I get unsupported file format. Can we have the ability to read all types of files, especially Goodnotes files?

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'm using the goodnotes app on surface book 2 with surface pen. Compared to other apps like Onenote or “Concept” drawing app, there's a apparent input lag when I was writing.
    Wishing to be improved later.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?