Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2021 results found

1. This feature exists in every notes app.
    When a photo is imported you should be able to crop the part you are interested in (using a lasso tool, rectangle selector and many other selectors), and drag it as if it were a new photo.
    This is used for example when an assignment is given in a PDF file, and the user would want to crop out each question and place them at the top of each page.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 1) no zoom box .

2) text to speech and speech to text not there

3) Math box should be there

4) 2 Slide needs to be opened side by side

5) Please introduce delete all option in recent deleted page. It's convenient.
    Edit the recorded sound

6) The symbol used is solid in color and one size. If placed on a sheet, it covers things and becomes "bulky" when items are close together. We need to select the size of it and need the ability to make it opaque.

7) a border around the symbol with it's own color. This…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I need to write with my keyboard on the computer, so, if you can add the text tool it would be awesome.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If you press the button on the s pen, the erase function is activated, but in GoodNotes, the erase function does not work and instead draws a line. In particular, if I move the air while pressing the button, a line is drawn in the direction I moved. Please, activate the erase button function of the s pen! (다른 사람들도 이미 언급했지만 s pen에 있는 지우기 버튼 누르면 지워지긴커녕 오히려 선이 그어지는데 되게 불편함.. 제발 s pen의 버튼을 눌러서 지울 수 잇게 해달라.)

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. please have a better hand recognition/palm rejection
    i often experience difficulties when my hand touches the display that it is seen as a pen and writes
    also sometimes when i write and my hand touches the scren its seen as if i zoom in and out which i am not doing

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please make it so that I can turn off the function where pressing and holding with my pen opens the menu to add a comment. I have turned press and hold off in my Windows system settings so I know it is something within the app itself

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. The ability to upload a PDF file to GoodNotes and then the ability to annotate, write and draw over it, etc. and then being able to export or send it to one's cloud service of choice, like GDrive.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Size of brush pen
    Should be in numeric value ex 10,11,12.....100

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. For me this would be really useful especial because we don't have files for different subjects- My music teacher sends me scores every few weeks to annotate read off etc. so having the ability to organize this with ether files or PDF files put into pre-existing notebooks would be great.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Be able to export PDF's from good notes Beta for windows would be extremely helpful and a perfect next feature to add that way students in highschool can print or submit documents

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. if we have written something with a colour suppose black and we did not like it so give an option to select that text and change the colour

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Backup to other clouds then Dropbox should be possible, e.g. via WebDAV, for privacy reasons and for entertaining bigger databases of notes and documents in goodnotes.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. On Goodnotes for android/windows, Existing hyperlinks are either removed or disabled from imported pdfs. Please fix this issue as it's very discouraging since it works on Goodnotes for Apple .. I was happy after I bought a Samsung tablet to know I would be able to use Goodnotes sine iPad are a bit pricey..I like Goodnotes but with this issue I can't really use any of my digital planners that I imported

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have a feature which enables users to change the order of pages

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. whenever you have to zoom in and out to make changes, there is a considerable lag.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be good to add the option to type with keyboard, while also having the option to draw. Right now, its just the option to draw which yes i have a touch screen windows, but i would rather type and draw diagram!

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. i´d be really nice to have different fonts so we can difference titles ,main ideas or comments

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Here is a list of things I think would be beneficial in the windows version that are not currently available.

Pages/organisation:
    - More templates for pages and covers
    - Rearrange pages by dragging and dropping
    - Folders and sub folders
    - Bookmark pages
    - Multiple notebooks open in two windows

Lasso
    - Text > change colours and fonts
    - Choice to lasso and edit specific things > text, pictures, hand writing

Writing tools
    - Record audio with notes
    - Zoom tool
    - Keyboard
    - Text box/ hand writing to text
    - More preset colour options
    - Rearrange colours
    - Add…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. PDFs with clickable Links should work here just like in the ios Version so you can easily navigat through your files

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be great if we could export and import our files as GoodNotes (or Goodnotes5) files for easy sharing between devices of different brands.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?