Better functionality and options in GoodNotes on PC
I love the idea of having GoodNotes for PC/Windows Users. The Beta version is very limited and at the moment, I have very little use for it. Here are some improvements that I would like to see:
- There is this zoom feature at the bottom that I cannot turn off and I don't like it.
- Ability to use the text tool and all text tool editing features like bold, italic, underline, text alignment and text spacing between rows, custom fonts, different size fonts, change font colors.
- Eraser tool - more user friendly if we can adjust it to our own sizes like a sliding scale versus just 3 size options.
- Shapes - draw to shape is neat.. but sometimes its easier just to import a shape. Would be nice to have most common shapes the ability to color or outline them.
- I like that I can import images, but I have no editing ability for a side or free lasso crop.
I also wish I could export and import goodnote files and all goodnote files were compatible across devices.
This is a very minimal request of features and I have more, but this will do for now.