Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• or

261 results found

1. After latest update, the note sync doesn't work between iPad and galaxy

Even link share from iPad to galaxy doesn't work. It just signs that they are preparing.....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Today i am only able to export into Samsung Notes as PDF. In iOS i can export from apps like my news reader or microsoft edge into Goodnotes directly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Whenever i would import a pdf with a filename that has a period, it would always omit the period and everything following that. Like for example: goodnotesfi.lename eventually becomes just goodnotesfi

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We need the ability to duplicate pages with links in tack. I have a planner that allows me to duplicate the day pages but when I do that none of the links work on the duplicated page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The iPad version is linked to its Apple account but there is no login for Apple and Google, Facebook... etc.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. PDF files that is in my device is clear so i can read easily. But files i uploaded on Goodnotes from my device is hard to see. Because the image quality is so blurry.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 每次打开goodnotes笔记本,会无限次的调起idm的下载界面,下载空白的pdf文件,猜测应该是idm检测到goodnotes的网页上有文件就开始下载,希望goodnotes能屏蔽掉idm的下载,否则会反复弹窗导致无法使用

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. i see you, this week is full of good upgrades finally !!! we can now export in pdf thank you !! it remains the problem of the ink speed, it is too late for write well but i swear you will fix it asap !!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Me gustaría que hubiera un inicio con todas las hojas del pdf, para poder moverse mejor por ellas. Al igual que estaría bien poder destarcarlas, y asi tener las importantes seleccionadas y es más facil encontrarlas. IGUAL QUE EN IOS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Currently, GoodNotes is web based and more like a cloud-based service.

This needs to change. It needs to become a native Windows app that runs natively on Windows instead through some hoops in order to make it run in a browser and then create some kind of GUI for it to make it look like a native app.

Add more features like on Apple iPad, inserting and exporting PDF's and pictures, make it cross-platform at least through the browser so people can access their notes on their phones and different devices. More colors like on the iPad.

As many…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Je suis très enthousiaste à l’idée de la sortie de la version bêta de GoodNotes. L’une des principales raisons, si ce n’est la raison principale, pour laquelle je prévois de passer de OneNote à GoodNotes est la possibilité d’enregistrer l’audio du cours tout en prenant des notes. Je pense que GoodNotes a une longueur d’avance sur OneNote en ce qui concerne cette fonctionnalité. J’espère vraiment que cette option sera disponible avant le début de la rentrée scolaire en septembre 2023.

De plus, j’aimerais conserver le principe de OneNote qui consiste à avoir une grande page sur laquelle on peut importer…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Title. The export function seems to be very inconsistent, where sometimes it will take a few seconds to generate a pdf, and other times it will take minutes. This is pretty bad compared to other note taking apps that I have used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. 400MB까진 PDF 불러올 수 있게 해주세요 스캔본이라 용량이 많습니다.
    2. 점선 툴로 글자 옮길 때 IOS 때 처럼 점선 툴로 선택하면 이미지 캡처 or 복사되게 해주세요
    3. 레이저 포인터 기능 유용하게 썼었는데 만들어 주세요

추천 코멘트처럼 그냥 ios랑 기능 동일하게만 되면 더 비랄 게 없어요...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Can you please add a new version that has the ability to add more tabs. while working on on pdf, you have the ability to work on the other notes simultaneously like ipad version also please add the search bar, as an example when you search a word it shows you the page number and the pdfs that has this specific word again like ios version
    I was reading the feedbacks and i notice that you have replied that your working on some special features but about 2 days ago which is october 20th of 2023 you had…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. when adding imported pages (4A PDF's or other pages) and then Goodnotes 4A pages, the notebooks page scrolling and page zoom-in changes, maybe somehow creating a feature that makes all pages on the notebook the same size of paper.(converting A3 page that is written or imported to A4)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The option to view all of my pages (the 4 boxes icon) is only available when good notes is minimized to 1/3 of my screen. The option to export select pages from my notebook into a PDF is sadly not an option. I have an ASUS laptop with windows software.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Se podría habilitar la opción de cambiar el grosor de los lápices y a su vez mejorar la sensibilidad de este ya que presenta retrasosa la hora de escribir y borrar, también que se puedan abrir pdfs o cuadernos digitales. Permitir la opción de que presionando el botón del Samsung pen se pueda borrar algún escrito o trazo realizado para que así sea más rápido y no tener que estar a cada segundo seleccionando la goma de borrar

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I am just casually writing in a notebook, it starts to lag extremely, then it crashes and i have to reload the whole thing and a few of my writings are missing. This is really unfortunate in class. Also you download the app but when you open it, it shows Google Chromes icon. It should be an app and not a browser link you can open.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In a PDF book, usually I put my 10-inch Tablet landscape to have a better visual.

Then, I zoom to discard left and right (usually) blank margins of the page I'm reading, to have the text as big as possible.

In this situation, it would be great if I could lock the horizontal scroll so when I scroll down to read the next page, the page itself do not move horizontally.

It is really hard to scroll down (or up) making a perfect straight movement with the finger, so the page always move horizontally during a vertical scroll and I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?