Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• or

261 results found

1. PDF Export doesnt fully work, some older corrections are printed so sometimes 5 different scrribbles overlay each other - pls fix

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. in the import of pdf documents, when viewing pdf documents, some lines of the font will be faint or black. this siutuation happpens more while browing Chinese documents than English ones.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Die erstellte pdf eines Notizbuchs entspricht nicht dem, wie das Notizbuch in der Windows-Anwendung aussieht. Obschon das Notizbuch als synchronisiert angezeigt wird. Alte, längst wegradierte Notizen werden in der erstellten pdf angezeigt und überlagern sich mit den aktuellen, nach dem wegradieren an eine Stelle geschriebenen Notizen. Damit werden Stellen in der pdf unlesbar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make it so, when I draw anything on a existing PDF on GoodNotes, it'll still be visible while opening the same PDF on a PDF reader like Acrobat or Sumatra

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be nice to save a written document on your laptop or tablet as PDF

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When I export the file to pdf, all the erased lines reappear. Please fix this bug.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. when you export a Notebook in pdf the pdf is in a very low quality. Also for some notebooks the export function doesn't work, i leave a screenshot

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. I think improving the PDF annotation capabilities by adding features such as text highlighting, uno online, text box insertion, and the ability to add audio or video annotations is neccessary. This would make Goodnotes a comprehensive tool for reviewing and annotating PDF documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I am not sure if this is doable currently but basically, I want to be able to select the texts on the pdf and perform some functions on this text. If you open a pdf using Adobe Acrobat and say you want to copy some texts on the slide. You could use the selection tool to do exactly that. Check the images attached to understand better what I am saying.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. It should be able to open a PDF even if its protected by a password. It dosent mean that the passordprotection musst be craced but maby one could enter the password after importing the PDF

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Not many apps include pdf files importer, but a few (2-3 apps) or none have ppt importer. If you would give the ability of importing PPT it would be AMAZING 😍!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. folder tree helps to navigate easily (like an windows explorer address bar) and pdf tabs on top to switch between files just like ios app. it would also help if we could resize the pdf layout within the app instead of having multiple goodnote.exe open to work on multiple files simultaneously.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When I study with pdf, I often see symbols disappearing in pictures

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. EXPORT AS PDF IN DIFFERENT PAGE COLORS,
    I want to be able to make notes on black color paper, but when I export to pdf to print out I would like to be able to make the page colors white

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A PDF file that I imported has tabs across the top linked to other pages in the same pdf. The links don't work though. It does nothing when I click them. This is a crucial need for those who use GoodNotes as a Calendar/Journal. Also, importing our own custom PDF files to be used as templates is extremely important to most users. I can't find anywhere to set pressure sensitivity or turn off pressure sensitivity for the pen either. Writing doesn't feel as natural and smooth as it does on the iPad either.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 용량 큰 파일 pdf 내보내기 할때 주석을 단 글자들이 밀려서 저장됨

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Be able to link stickers or images to another place or page within the same notebook (or even a different notebook if possible!).

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Want to annotate large pdf files without any lag, I am facing a very high lag problem with larger files..... It is impossible to read a file of 20 to 30mb, as it lag soo much....

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Would be nice if the windows version is also able to export out the documents or pages into pdf format for better sharing with other people (:

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The ability to upload a PDF file to GoodNotes and then the ability to annotate, write and draw over it, etc. and then being able to export or send it to one's cloud service of choice, like GDrive.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?