Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• or

261 results found

1. Feature parity with the iOS version. Being able to do this would make me ditch OneNote immediately.

1,912 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. please make the web synce automatically with ios by the same account without using shared link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The iOS version allows you to jump to any page from the outline, but the windows version requires scrolling or specifying the number of pages from the preview screen. It would be more convenient if it is possible to jump to any page from the outline.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be very helpful if you could not only edit an inserted PDF, but also insert blank pages for notes. Also, it is a pity that no cover page can be used with inserted PFD's.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to suggest a feature, where exported PDF document of a Goodnotes worksheet have the same name as the note in the app. E.g. my chemistry class notes should not be called "l19o7YJ2VOaFv02bIyjPW2.pdf" but rather "Chemistry class notes" as I specified it in the worksheet. That would make organising PDF Documents way easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I am an educator. Being able to attach files/pdf of lessons would be great. I would also find it beneficial to be able to share my lesson plans with my admin or sections of my planner with my admin.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. goodnotes具有导入并阅览PDF文件的功能,但因为目前没有目录功能,以及缓慢的页面加载速度,用户阅读PDF文件时无法做到在不同页面间的快速精确跳转(只能用手滑动切换页面),这对于阅读页数较多的文件很不方便。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Hyperlink for planners and pdf documents.

1,574 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for your ongoing support and feedback.

We are excited to announce that we have now added support for hyperlinks in PDF files and digital planners.

For more information on how to use hyperlinks on Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web, please visit here

Best Regards,

The Goodnotes Team

9. I was so happy when I knew that goodnote5 is going to be available for Windows! The experience I have had in trying the app is good as a beta ver. and here are some suggestions I wish it will be added or improved soon:
    Change from eraser to pen automatically. When I erase by clicking on the button of my pen, it stays on the erasing option. While rushing in taking notes I sometimes forget to choose the pen after erasing so I erase by mistake other words.
    Converting shapes and lines drawn by hand to drawn shapes and…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. there is lag in image of imported document, when we zoom in or zoom out, the image or some of the letters in the pdf gets blurred... see the image and eraser has become laggy too.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. This can also be done from camera roll. As a student there's a lot of documents online so instead of importing the document into another note after another we should be able to import the documents in one notebook.
    As well as we should have the laser point feature that adapts with Samsung Pen. Why? Because it's really cool and easy to teach others with.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 노트를 pdf로 저장할 수 있게 해주세요

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add the option for screen readers to 'read' what the PDF says. It would make this app very well-rounded for those of us with visual impairments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Export the notebook to pdf or others file types..

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. The feature has been implemented and is now live.

Users have the option to export their notes in pdf file format.

Let us know if you'd have any other feedback or feature request to improve the app.

15. It would be nice to have a way to take note beside the PDF file. Similar to Flexcil, Hightlight that make it easier to hightlight something and can be easily shown on a side page/window. I found it will add an innovative feature being able to annotate faster right beside it. There's no app right now doing a similar feature except Liquidtext but I found it less pratical for note-taking. Also, as some others proposes, being able to open PDF directly from the file explorer instead on import it on Goodnote, making a duplicate file but annoted, would be an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Good Note Windows is a beta version, but it's better than any other Note apps. Thank you for always reflecting your opinions and upgrading. There are two inconveniences that I felt when I used the beta version. First, I would like to save my notes in pdf format. And second, if you open a pdf file of about 100 pages, you will get errors such as broken letters. If this problem is fixed, Good Note will be the best app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Android version (Samsung Galaxy S8+):
    *eraser on SPen button when pressed,

*importing dotGoodnotes files(as example sticker books),
    *linked PDF file jumping -hyperlinks (as example digitatal planner from page 1 jump to page 16)

Basically the same as on IoS but added also eraser possibility on SPen

140 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. for example, I have a pdf in which content is in A4 size and not enough space to write my own notes on the sidelines, but if we are able to tilt the pdf from vertical to horizontal , then there will be enough space to write own notes on sidelines

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. When I import a PDF file it uploads weirdly and you cannot read properly what it says. I have tried it with different PDFs and it is the same in each one of them. That is why I do not use it as often as I would like. It is bothersome.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Just like the Title suggested, Please make the notebook tittle the name of the exported PDF. This will help with organization of said PDF's. Also, allowing where to send that PDF will be awesome. Since it will save steps if the file is meant to go to Google Drive instead of the device storage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?