Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• or

264 results found

1. Please put a toll in to Export the Pages you have written. It would be nice if i can write in this app and send it as pdf to Friends of something like that.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Please provide option to export one page from a notebook. Even in the new version, this feature is not available

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. As a student in full time education, I take my notes on my Ipad using the Goodnotes app. The ability to see my work on my laptop would make my life so much easier as my notes would be with me everywhere and would be easy to access. Please consider this to be a possibility.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Regarding the "open document in web" option, I would like that instead of having to copy the link and paste it in the web browser (which for windows users is very annoying since they have to type the link in a random place to being able to paste it to the windows pc browser), being able to directly log in from the windows "goodnotes" web. So there is no need to copy or paste the link and it is more secure.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We'd need more information to understand this better.

Are we correct in understanding that you'd like to have an option to open a document in web from Windows app. If so, could you please elaborate on your needs to open a document in web vs viewing it in directly in our Windows app.

5. Allows you to add pages in a block that are pdf or images.
    I think it is essential that, when you are going to add in a notebook a new page, it allows you to import some documents or pictures again.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Export a single or multiple pages (not whole notebook) as a PDF and share via email or or text. This is possible in the old iPad versions and super useful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It's a known issue that hyperlinks do not (yet) work in Goodnotes for Windows. However, when editing a document with hyperlinks and then exporting it, the export does not contain any hyperlinks at all: It removed the hyperlinks.
    This sounds like a bug: Goodnotes should not do destructive exports. Even if itself doesn't support hyperlinks, it should respect the existing hyperlinks in the document.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. S pen not working properly, further the feature of auto convert to pencil after eraser not there in android adittionally pdf cant be imported and s6 lite compatiblity is very low

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. MS version looks great but couldn't figure out how to connect to existing library with only google and MS login. Do we need an apple login as well? Or have i missed the point?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I wish there was a way to see the outline or add tabs that could link to another page, or a way to link a page to through textboxes.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I am a teacher. I use textbook pdf file with galaxytab. File size is 200~1000 Mb.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Especially now that importing pdfs is available, it would be very useful to be able to copy and paste pages and/or move them within the notebook or between notebooks. For files such as planners, digital pdf notebooks or other documents, I need to be able to copy and paste different page templates at the end of the notebook to the beginning or the other way around. I hope you will be able to incorporate this into the Beta Version of the app.

Thank you for considering my suggestion.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. I have many PDF books annotated with GoodNotes. If GoodNotes can remember the last position of each notebook / pdf, that would be great!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. não consigo abrir o PDF com hiperlink

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When exporting a PDF to email (which does not yet work) it would also be great to not have a random DDq2bOztanlsdohdksfj etc. file name but the name of the PDF with an option to edit/change it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. So that people who already paid for the ios version dont have to pay again for android. And that files and notebooks can be shared.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When using a large PDF, I have to find my current page again. Is there a way to make a page marker so that you can pick up where you left off?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be great if the Windows app could import to current document like the iOS app. Currently it can import PDFs, but each PDF is a separate document. Importing a PDF directly into a notebook is important for keeping material in each class notebook organized.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?