Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2059 results found

1. I am currently using goodnotes on iPad, iPhone and MacBook. Since I am using the app with an icloud account, it would be much more convenient if I could use my iCloud account on the windows app as well.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It would be great if we can use other fonts

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When I have to send a friend just a part of the documantation then this would be very helpful. Like the titel says it would be cool if you can export single pdf or parts from the documantation.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The pencil mode doesn't switch back automatically after using surface pen 2's tail eraser.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. ability to insert text and laser pen tool(with different colours),also add pencil ,ruler and tape tool

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be a good idea to add an eyedropper tool where we can use it to find the colours that are used before within the notebook.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I couldnt find supporting outlines and bookmarks together in many note apps including samsungnotes and onenote(but u can create outlines in bookmark manually but bookmarks lose its purpose, turning outline). This is necesseray to use goodnotes not only create notes but also editing pdf's. If outlines and bookmarks comes to new version of goodnotes, goodnotes would be the best notetaking app in digital platforms.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Android tablet users are familiar with flexcil. And in flexcil, we can erase what we write until we press the button of spen if we are galaxy users. It is better to put a options that we can choose about eraser. For example, if we can select 'erase while press the spen button' and 'change mode between eraser and pen when press the button one time.'

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sync Windows and iOS.

since maybe most of us have an iPad to take notes, it would be so nice if we can sync our docs between the devices so we can see in the computer the notes we take on ipad.

Also be able to make changes and update automatically on both devices that are logged in to the same account.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. S pen not working properly, further the feature of auto convert to pencil after eraser not there in android adittionally pdf cant be imported and s6 lite compatiblity is very low

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like to have a pan tool that allows you to move while holding down a key (like in Krita).

The reason is that I would like to be able to move while I have already zoomed in.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cross planform synchronization. I would like to log in through an apple account and not windows

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The lines you draw are not that good, it is not smooth lines. It shows some edges and aliasing.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Like Microsoft OneNote, introducing a feature to add tags to handwritten text or images within a page benefits students.

This feature would allow students to keep track of specific content instead of adding the entire page to the outline (like GoodNotes on IOS).

I have included a written example for more information.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Although there is a palm rejection, it fails quite frequently which is very annoying (renaisser pen, maybe it's incompatible?)

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Like for example with Word. Comments can be added at any point in the document. You should be able to edit and delete them. Additionally it would be good if the position could be moved and also other people could edit these comments. Comments are very helpful when other people read through the document and don't want to write in it, but still want to comment in some places.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. You could make an embedding on every page or even on every notebook. Or an empty embedding, such as for Notion, so that you can also use GoodNotes well in Notion.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. 16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. the ability of using different types of fonts is super important and should definitely be added like the IOS version!! pleaseee

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?