Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. Suddenly working page is shifted to the previously shown page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Menu icons on the menu bar, location need to be adjustable.

Really thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. When the text box is selected (activated) Text size and color adjustment is not always possible after pasting the text box. Only possible to change after selecting the text in the text box. I'm facing this problem so many times.

Really thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Unlike tablets, PC screens are large and horizontally long, so if you only display one page, there will be a lot of gaps on the screen.

Therefore, I would like to have a mode that allows me to display pages in two-page spreads and view multiple pages at once.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When I double tap the part of the text in order to select the part of the text in the selected text box, the entire text box is shrinking and shrinking repeatedly. This problem occurs sometimes. pl, remove this problem.

Really thank.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I'm writing a #comment with the PDF file. I'm writing a description of "recture",
    #Comment is so good, please revise the content and improve it to copy and paste the content.

코멘트 기능 삭제 또는 수정. 그리고 작성하면서 복사 및 붙여넣기 이런 기능 허용해주세요.
    Delete or modify the comment function. Also, please allow functions such as copying and pasting while writing.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I am loving that Goodnotes has an experimental typing function. I would love to see this open up a little more by letting us be able to do everything that we can the write to text function. This includes being able to change font styles and size.

Also, we need to be able to use the typing function along with the writing function. What do I mean? I mean that if we have something written down, I'd like to be able to sometimes switch to typing out things without the typing overlaying the already written text when I already have…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want to import multiple PDFs in a single notebook and also it would be great to reorder pages by click and drag option.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Changing own handwriting in a prettier font and having the choice between many fonts

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Auto show outline of an imported document (e.g. textbooks) and allow us to create outlines and bookmarks for our own notes.

For reference, Flexcil has this function (shown in the screenshot below)

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. I cannot press any button such as redo/undo button when my palms are sitting on the screen.
    It would be great if GoodNotes will support multi-touch, so that we can redo/undo etc with my left hand while writing with my right hand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Since Xiaomi Focus Pen for Pad 6S Pro 12.4 has 3 buttons, it would be great if these buttons can be used in GoodNotes for swapping undo/redo pen/eraser etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Please make the highlighter a bit thicker because it is difficult to highlight a bigger area even with the 7.58mm thickness and also as in the ios version, there is option we can 'fill' in the shapes and not just draw outlines with highlighter. Please consider adding it in the windows version too

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The zoom-in and out tool needs to be more precise on Windows. Currently, you can only press the "plus" sign to zoom in and it zooms in way too much. An option should be added to let us zoom in the paper to a custom percentage, e.g. 100%. It is hard to write when the paper is too small or too large.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I am on windows surface laptop 4. I have been using goodnotes for over a year now and I have been running into this crashing issue. Every 20 minutes or so when I flip over my surface pen to erase, the app freezes and does the whole "Not Responding" thing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. There should be a function if you hold on a comment to edit or delete a previous comment so that if you don't need it to be there anymore you can simply delete it

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1) no zoom box .

2) text to speech and speech to text not there

3) Math box should be there

4) 2 Slide needs to be opened side by side

5) Please introduce delete all option in recent deleted page. It's convenient.
    Edit the recorded sound

6) The symbol used is solid in color and one size. If placed on a sheet, it covers things and becomes "bulky" when items are close together. We need to select the size of it and need the ability to make it opaque.

7) a border around the symbol with it's own color. This…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would love to see an option to save different formatted fonts. I think the ability to save maybe up to 3 font formats would make planning and note taking much easier.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. The IoS version has more lage templates with different background colours. Also we should be able to insert text, images , audio recordings , hyperlinks. Basically insert all IOS features here

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but I can't access Goodnotes on windows. I downloaded the app but it directly takes me to a careers page. I somehow managed to put in my apple id info but it just sends me back to the careers page. Is there something that I'm missing???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?