Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2186 results found

1. It would be nice if a full screen option is available so that you can hide the task bar

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I wish there was a way to see the outline or add tabs that could link to another page, or a way to link a page to through textboxes.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Actually you offer an annual subscription or it would be fine if you offer one time payment too like ios version.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can't delete comment

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. There should be a function if you hold on a comment to edit or delete a previous comment so that if you don't need it to be there anymore you can simply delete it

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. why the windows version is so different it does make any sense ! as a student who owns apple and windows products i have to sometimes use one at a time and this difference between both of them makes difficult for the user .

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Would it be possible to have more types of pens and brushes as well as an option where the document colours are saved so we don't have to remember the hex codes of the colours we are using?

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Currently, importing pdfs is only possible outside of already created notebooks.
    I would, however, like to import it directly into my notebook. Thats only possible for pictures tho

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Current import file size limits it at 100MB. Most my textbooks are around 300MB and some even 700MB. This is simply not useful until size limit increases.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve the writing function for better experience

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In Samsung Notes, we are able to split the screen - be it vertically or horizontally - and at various sizes, so that we can look at a pdf or other notes while also working on homework or other coursework. Only Nebo that I know of is also able to do this, but not GoodNotes yet. Or if it can't be done with the Samsung or Chrome options to do so, if this could be done via inside the Goodnotes app - via tabs, that could be beneficial.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The name explains itself

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Linked tabs like on iPad would be great!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be great if you could move the selection directly to a next page and the selection does not disappear "behind" the next page. This is helpful when you make notes and want to add something afterwards, but the space is not available. This way you can select everything that is below where you want to add something and move the selection down. If the page runs out of space, the content will not be lost, but will be visible on the next page. If there is already content on the next page, it is best to insert a…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Desired Improvements:
    1- Change text font (and supports all languages)
    2- Organize pen colors
    3- Add pen colors in the bar (more than three as default)
    4- Improve laser option (it's not a laser.. it must be more faded not just a white line inside a red one)
    5- Unlimited file import size
    6- Add stroke settings (Dashed, Doted..)
    7- Add ruler

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. As someone who uses my S8 tab alot for my digital planning I feel as though some font options would be a great addition to the android goodnotes app. It would also be nice to be able to import custom fonts, as I feel like this makes it feel more personal and enjoyable. I have always loved to be able to customise my stuff.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Just add the functionality of being able to change fonts.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. be able to change the font, I would like to have a selection of fonts with which I can choose the one that suits me best

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. it would be great, if it would be possible to isert multiple pdf into one document

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Be able to link stickers or images to another place or page within the same notebook (or even a different notebook if possible!).

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?