Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2186 results found

1. Since most of the pc are without stylus laptops, it would be inclusive of most type of hardware including pc, laptop and mac. Generating an integration with graphic pads like wacom and huion, with their pen, pressure sensitivity, fine adjustment area and commands of both button and soft keys could support a large array of devices. The current beta does not support it, writing makes the complete screen flicker and does not enable writing of any sort. It would also enable fine use of drawing and open up a new polished version of digital art

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be nice to have a feature where your handwriting is automatically converted to text as soon a you stop writing.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add a function where you can customize gestures like tap with two fingers to undo or double tap to undo or you can swipe left to undo or like double tap to switch between tools. something like this

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It is important to have an option to crop images when inserting them, as it allows us to select the specific part we want to use.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I am using Samsung Galaxy Tab. However, when using the current GoodNotes, it is regrettable that the button on the side of the Tab S Pen cannot be switched to erase.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add options to change color of ink which was written earlier.
    Please add more sticker packs

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please add the cropping option to the Windows Goodnotes. On the IPad you can select an imported image, and then select "crop". A new window appears with the image, and offers the options to crop as a rectangle or freehand. This needs to be available on the Windows version for digital product creators who sell Goodnotes Sticker Sheets.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. It would be nice to have more colors to choose from for color of paper. Also ability to change template of page in same notebook will be a hit.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It'd be awesome if the Windows application can support document export just like the iOS app. Importing lecture slides to annotate note is an integral part of our study workflow, having this ability would help a lot of students out there.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It needs all the iPad functions, but I personally missed typing and choosing different fonts the most.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The ability to connect a microsoft account to an apple account would be really great. Right now, I take notes on my Ipad in class but I can't edit them on my non-apple computer because goodnotes requires me to sign into my microsoft account on my laptop. If I could pair both of my accounts or sign into my apple account, this would allow me to use goodnotes more often. It also makes sense because a lot of people have microsoft and apple devices.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi!

My feature request would be the inclusion of a new pen style, that would be dotted lines. The idea is to be able to set the separation between each dot as well as the length and thickness of each drawed dott.

I hope you guys consider this.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Voice recordings would be great.
    And a text tracking would be good, so that when you hear the recording again you see what you wrote down for.
    Thank you schonmal for all the effort you make !

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. As a student in full time education, I take my notes on my Ipad using the Goodnotes app. The ability to see my work on my laptop would make my life so much easier as my notes would be with me everywhere and would be easy to access. Please consider this to be a possibility.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'm unable to use a pen with the device I'm on at the moment so the ability to type would be great.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Making it like Nebo for windows like making it to where we can choose the font we want to write in and convert it to that font.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Give more writing utensil options such as pencils and a paint brush. Also, add more default colors or make the color customizing function a but more user-friendly. When I tried to use the color customization function, I found it difficult to find the exact color that I needed. More highligher color options would also be great!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Beta versions of app having bugs like stuck while scrolling and missing many features of my ios tab. I'm using samsung tab s8+ having powerful hardware configuration, So please improve your software as fluent of ios tab with all that feature including sharing file in pdf or goodnotes formats so that we can export or import goodnotes file between ios and android, please consider this. I'm doctor and this app is very helpful for me and all medicos. since long time I'm using goodnote5.
    Love from India 🇮🇳

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My s pen is slightly delayed whenever i try to write and also the whole application seems to be delayed when i am using it.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?