Skip to content

Ideas for Goodnotes for Business/Enterprise

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Business/Enterprise suggestion space!

Ideas for the retail version of Goodnotes should be posted in Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here's how to make your ideas matter:

1. Please sign into the forum using your Facebook or Google account to help us keep spam at bay.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if your idea has already been suggested.
  3. Don't hesitate to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, simply vote for it and/or comment on it. Sharing your use case can clarify why and when you need the feature. If there are multiple similar posts, consider voting or commenting on just one.
  • If your idea hasn’t been mentioned yet, go ahead and submit it. Use a concise title of 20 words or less and provide the details in the description field. To help others find, vote, and comment on your idea, please stick to one suggestion per post.

Kindly note that we don't provide technical support on this page. For assistance, please visit our help center.

We look forward to hearing your ideas!

Ideas for Goodnotes for Business/Enterprise

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

14 results found

1. On Goodnotes, you can select formats to purchase or add to your collection for free.

I know Goodnotes makes money off it and its a valid way to as the app is good, affordable for users and is focused on constantly evolving.

SUGGESTION:

• A lot of creative individuals use Goodnotes (myself NOT included).

• These users have good formats etc and may sell them on other sites like etsy etc

• it would be good if YOU the goodnotes app allowed users to sell their designs in the goodnotes app shop.

it would be a win win situation because:
    -> goodnote could…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Collaborate with the forest app so the Goodnotes timer syncs with the forest app

or have the option to join a ranking system e.g., x person studied for z hours (based on the timer functionality) and do a ranking

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would love to add a new feature to photos added to Goodnotes, which is Locking them into place because many times when I write on and around the pictures it's accidentally triggered by palm touch and moves which ruins my writing.
    Another important feature i would like to add or modify is when i draw using my pen different shapes as a curve and then hold it becomes a rigid structure and doesn't register my curve as a curve so it completely changes it which is disappointing to be honest and it could be easily fixed with an update.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For a seamless and enjoyable betting experience, you should explore this platform: 1win . It’s designed with a wide range of sports and events, along with competitive odds to make your betting worthwhile. The interface is intuitive, making it easy for both new and experienced users. They also offer exciting promotions and bonuses, which can significantly enhance your gameplay and potential winnings. It’s a great option for anyone looking to bet confidently and efficiently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Another feature that would enhance daily use is the ability to highlight text by selecting it directly with the Apple Pencil. Currently, manual highlighting can be imprecise; it would be great if the app could automatically recognize and highlight the selected portion of text accurately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be very useful to modify the text within PDFs through automatic text recognition and editing, making interaction with documents more flexible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. when studying using smart learning with flashcards and undo button in case I swipe to the wrong side for a certain flashcard

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Good app, I'm very satisfied!
    A measuring function would be great, including calibration of the scale

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The biggest issue I have found for taking notes in lecture with Goodnotes is that when I am given a powerpoint to follow along with I tend to make annotations and notes side-by-side the slides. But I get distracted very easily when I quickly run out of space, either forcing me to add a new notebook page and have it after the slide.

But then I am constantly flipping back and forth trying to reference the images. The only way that I am able to take the slides and add extra notes is to individually add each picture to a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I an suggesting to make good notes available on all devices including Android and also for free because this is just a note taking app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Some prep schools adopt DRM-based digital textbook distribution solutions to prevent illegal copy by their students. However, those solutions provide viewer software with limited annotation functions. It is not sufficient at all for most difficult certification exams such as bar exam where students often take large amount of complicated notes on textbooks. A DRM-based content (typically in PDF format) distribution solution with Goodnotes would be an ideal alternative for such schools.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Derzeit ist die Arbeit mit Tabellen sehr umständlich. Es wäre sinnvoll, die Funktion direkt in Goodnotes verfügbar zu machen. Tabellen sind ein wesentlicher Bestandteil des Alltags, beispielsweise zur Auswertung von Aktionen, da Informationen mit einer Tabelle schnell und übersichtlich erfasst werden können. Darüber hinaus wäre eine Anpassung der Tabellen, ähnlich wie in Excel oder Pages, äußerst sinnvoll, um beim Erstellen von Tabellen möglichst flexibel zu sein.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Zoom Integration to record meeting minutes and transcribe in Goodnotes

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Many of our enterprise users would like to use this app, however it lacks MAM policy controls to minimize data loss. Request to build in support for Microsoft Intune SDK to enable MAM policy support. Without integrating into enterprise EMM solutions, global organizations cannot allow this app to interact with their corporate data - with it, this can become very widely used app within global organizations

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?