Hey everyone, in GoodNotes 5, we added the ability to set the scrolling direction to “vertical”: https://support.goodnotes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000118135-How-to-set-the-scrolling-direction-to-horizontal-or-vertical
We’re using a framework for page handling that treats every page as a separate file. This allows things like:
- export of a selection of pages
- easy reordering of pages within a document
- rotation of pages
- adding images/photos as standalone pages
- mixing multiple file types (PDF, Word, PowerPoint, GoodNotes) in a single document
Since each page is an individual file, a truly infinite sheet is not feasible with the current framework.
An error occurred while saving the commentMark Levison commented
Some alternatives that might help:
- Offer special templates with infinitely long pages
- Add an option - add to automatically add a new page when you approach within "X" of a page end.
Some creativity would go along way.
Perhaps its time to try Notability or OneNote.
Disappointed in Ottawa