Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

7130 results found

1. Hi, I haven't found where I can send you feedback on goodnotes6. I find, like others read in the reviews, great lag in the use of the Apple Pencil. sometimes it is difficult to write in the app. are you planning to resolve? with goodnotes 5 everything was fine.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow the pages to be adjustable. Sometimes the you don't use the whole page so by allowing a change to the dimensions you can see the next page more clearly, rather than scrolling back and forth and seeing a half page gap

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Para que la App Goodnotes 6 este mas completa seria interesante que las Notas o Archivos de voz que se graban, puedan tener la opcion de ser convertidas a texto directamente dentro del Documento en el que se esta trabajando y asi evitar a tener que recurrir a Apps de terceros para hacer esta conversion.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Goodnotes for Mac is constantly being updated, which is great, but the current method of v6's update is a 1.6gb (and counting) full application download every single time. This is absurd. The entire Office suite updates in total are far smaller than that. Not everyone has giant, unlimited pipes to the internet, so please design an update method that doesn't require full app downloads every few days.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Liebe Entwickler,

Ich fände es sehr hilfreich, wenn man bei Goodnotes die Schriftart und auch die Schriftgröße ändern könnte. Ich nutze das Magic Keyboard und dort gibt es nur eine Schriftart. Die Schriftarten lassen sich lediglich in dem Textfeld ändern.

Außerdem fände ich es sehr hilfreich, wenn man den Text fließend schreiben könnte. Ist eine Seite voll muss man immer auf das blaue Symbol klicken, um eine Seite hinzuzufügen. Es wäre viel besser, wenn der überflüssige Text sich automatisch verschieben würde auf die nächste Seite oder nächstes Blatt.

Vielen Dank für die Möglichkeit Feedback geben zu dürfen!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Navigate with one finger when using Apple Pencil to write

Since the app can tell which inputs are from the Apple Pencil and which are from your hands, why not allow navigation with one finger(instead of two) while using the Apple Pencil to write? It'll be much more intuitive and efficient

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It doesn’t differentiate between a squiggle to erase something, and my handwriting. I will be writing notes and suddenly half or all of a word is erased.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If you return to the “documents” tab, and you want to view an already opened note, you have to find it among other notes and often hidden in folders just to open it again. A “view opened” button on the homepage of goodnotes would solve this issue!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Request to Improve GoodNotes Keyboard: Auto-new page at end for seamless typing. Enhance user experience. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to report a persistent problem with stuttering while taking notes. When I use my iPad for extended periods of time for note-taking, I encounter issues with the writing becoming stuttered. Restarting the iPad seems to temporarily resolve the issue as it resets the undo/redo stack, making note-taking smooth for a while. However, if I continue to take notes in this state, the undo/redo stack grows larger, causing delays when pushing new changes, resulting in stuttered writing.

For instance, when I write 'hello,' the first part 'he' is smooth, but as I continue to write 'llo,' the writing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I want to make a high-quality photo book.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. GoodNote 5 and GoodNote 6 are experiencing an issue where they cannot export PDFs to Outlook. After clicking on Outlook, it prompts to add a label, and when you press 'add label,' the Outlook program crashes immediately. It simply closes by itself every time. This prevents the export of files from GoodNote to Outlook. Can you please help me resolve this issue?"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sometimes I want to take a break of learning my flashcards. But thats not possible. If I stop the ministure mode, my intermediate result isnt saved and everytime I want to start again (on the same day), all my progress is gone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. First of all, let me tell you about the main feature that got me hooked – the zoom function. We all know how frustrating it can be when you want to get a closer look at a stunning photo or intricate details in a post. Well, Instazoom solves that problem seamlessly. With just a pinch of your fingers, you can zoom in on any Instagram image, allowing you to appreciate the finer details in your friends' and favorite influencers' posts.

But that's not all! Instazoom also offers a variety of other useful features that make it a must-have for any…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. On Macos, the crosshair cursor is blinking (switching between the crosshair and mouse ) very fast when writing which make me feel annoying. This problem happens on both gn 5 and gn 6. I notice that it happens when i click my mouse on another application and then switch to goodnote again

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I need a way to view my notes on my phone. I'm on Android, but I'm sure this is similar for iPhone users as well. I don't always have my tablet or laptop with me, but I often need access to my notes. I don't need to be able to edit them - just view them. (Although, it would be nice if I could add a text comment via the phone so I could edit the notes later when I have my stylus handy.) Thank you for considering my idea.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When we study, the article occupies too little of the whole screen, about 3/16 are occupied by the menu bar, which very much affects the attention of reading, and at the same time in the aesthetic design point of view is also lacking. Suggest to give a movable, automatically shrinking In the process of reading and learning to try not to notice the existence of the menu, for example, the menu will be designed as apple note can be minimised in the same way, but need to be commonly used functions will be displayed, such as eraser, pen, fast page…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In modalità tastiera non si può fare granché se non scrivere ma solo con pochi stili e tipi di formattazione possibili. Si dovrebbe rendere più libera la possibilità di scegliere i tipi di caratteri

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to have the option to easily switch between my dark template and close-to white font and a lighter background with a darker font.
    Could be integrated into the template side. Eg contrast colors.
    Or just with the shift from light to dark mode.

→ it is really hard to search for words in my texts while having a dark template. There just isn’t enough contrast to show me the highlighted words; thus, I always have to change template and color…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?