Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• or

261 results found

1. Allow already written notes or notebooks to be downloaded as PDF's.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. it would be usefull to have a metod to export a PDF with a URL and also to have the option of EDIT that PDF

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I think it would be great to be able to edit the imported pdf files, meaning with that, offering the program the option to delete or move parts of the document itself.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I work with PDFs a lot. It would be amazing that I can edit them in the app.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. i would be useful to be able to save my notes as a pdf file

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. For me this would be really useful especial because we don't have files for different subjects- My music teacher sends me scores every few weeks to annotate read off etc. so having the ability to organize this with ether files or PDF files put into pre-existing notebooks would be great.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. When writing on an imported PDF and exporting all together to PDF, please make anotation in vector format, not pixelated...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. Allow ability to set default color of text box (ie. if you are typing on an uploaded pdf you don't want the text to always switch back to black, being able to set it as a blue/white/more readable colour would stop you having to change it all the time)
    2. Ability to edit pdf page/slide order. ie. Being able to move page 7 to the position above page 5
    3. Ability for highlighter to lock on to text from uploaded pdfs for ease of highlighting.
    4. Ability to insert filled boxes and shapes to facilitate readability of text
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. In Good notes Ios, in the middle of notebook we can add a new pdf or change page template. But for Windows I am not able to add a pdf in the middle of the notebook. Only pdf can be imported which is not making it flexible

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Being able to open a PDF in good notes on android

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When I saved a pdf in the ipad and pass it to my computer (windows) the quality of the pdf is low, It would be nice If the quality stay consistent through devices and formats

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Please implement the following functions first =

Browser variant if you don't have a device of your own.

Fully automatic sync capability between iOS, Android and Windows and the browser version.

Save and send as PDF, as a link and between GoodNotes accounts.

Create folder. create subfolders.

Insertion of blank sheets, lined, squared or without a pattern.

Insert text comments.

Take and insert screenshots and photos.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. On Goodnotes for android/windows, Existing hyperlinks are either removed or disabled from imported pdfs. Please fix this issue as it's very discouraging since it works on Goodnotes for Apple .. I was happy after I bought a Samsung tablet to know I would be able to use Goodnotes sine iPad are a bit pricey..I like Goodnotes but with this issue I can't really use any of my digital planners that I imported

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. É necessário exportar em PDF o que é anotado e não há esta opção.

A função pesquisar (Ctrl + F) não funciona devidamente.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I couldnt find supporting outlines and bookmarks together in many note apps including samsungnotes and onenote(but u can create outlines in bookmark manually but bookmarks lose its purpose, turning outline). This is necesseray to use goodnotes not only create notes but also editing pdf's. If outlines and bookmarks comes to new version of goodnotes, goodnotes would be the best notetaking app in digital platforms.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. first of all, I love you, Good Note.

• A file name on a exported PDF

Settings : Exporting a note to PDF on Windows 11 ( running on Surface Pro 9)

As you can see a picture that I attached,

An exported PDF's name is different from that of an original note.

Is it because my title was Korean, not English?

plus,

Is it possible converting to PDF directly to a Message app "KakaoTalk" just like an android tap or an iPad does?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. when i try to add a blank page between two existing pages of an imported document(pdf) then instead of adding a blank page it adds the copy of that page pls fix this issue.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. right now the share link that's viewable on the web can only be opened and viewed in win beta. But since the current beta version doesn't allow you to save the link as a shortcut, i have to save the email that the link came in and look for that email everytime in order to access the share link. I'm assuming the ultimate goal is a shared file such as what currently exists for ios but since that's still not in operation yet, then having a way to access shared web links is an acceptable temporary solve.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Many digital planning users utilize PDFs with Goodnotes for planning. We at weekview offer digital planners, and the majority of our customers use Goodnotes. Apple users can enjoy the benefits of hyperlinks, but unfortunately, Android and Windows desktop users cannot yet. It would be extremely important for Android and Windows users to also be able to use hyperlinks with Goodnotes.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please make the UX better for your store bought notebook covers!

I have bought many covers. Having to export every single page as a pdf and reimport (and name) each just to be able to use them is such a negative experience that it outweighs all the benefits of being able to import my own pdfs as covers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?