Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

8 results found

1. I've been used 'Drawboard PDF' application, but hand writing was almost unavailable because of the absence of palm rejection function.
    So, I think it will be profitable to add palm rejection function on GoodNotes' Window version.

80 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hi there! We do currently support palm rejection feature. Have you experienced any circumstances where any of your palm touches were recorded as input? If so, please provide us with more details so that we can look into why it's not working/

2. Regarding the "open document in web" option, I would like that instead of having to copy the link and paste it in the web browser (which for windows users is very annoying since they have to type the link in a random place to being able to paste it to the windows pc browser), being able to directly log in from the windows "goodnotes" web. So there is no need to copy or paste the link and it is more secure.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We'd need more information to understand this better.

Are we correct in understanding that you'd like to have an option to open a document in web from Windows app. If so, could you please elaborate on your needs to open a document in web vs viewing it in directly in our Windows app.

3. It's a bit annoying, to see the cursor of the pencil while writing. Otherwise there seems to be a short delay between input and output while writing with the pencil.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. I'd like a mode in which Goodnotes will only accept stylus pen input as drawing input, with other touch input zooming or panning the page. For example, Goodnotes would accept my Surface Pen input as a brushstroke, but when I used my finger, it would scroll my notebook between pages.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! GoodNotes for Windows already support stylus only writing. Once you start using stylus, GoodNotes understands that you're drawing with stylus and uses your finger input for selections and gestures (e.g panning, zooming).

Please let us know if it doesn't work as you expected it to be.

5. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Con wacom intuos draw, al escribir y levantar el boli de la tableta, el trazo se sigue marcando. Le cuesta detectar cuando has terminado.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Being able to see the pages compared to the background of the notes, to have the option of changing the background colour so we are able to see white paper against the white background, or there be a clear border to denote when the page ends.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Even if make a design same as iOS, and iOS user uses it; of the stress do it so that there is not it

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?