Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2064 results found

1. It would be really cool if I could send my notes to my classmates quickly trough goodnotes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Text selection occurs when using a pen.
    This part seems to need correction.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Be able to collaborate with the iPad version of good notes in a windows pc

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I installed beta verson about three to four weeks ago, and there has been no update since then while all other apps on MS store have updated almost every weeks.
    When will this application import from and export to iPad version, import PDF file, work with Dropbox or any tiny improvement?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Windows needs GoodNotes app becouse there'sn't a very complete application to takes notes on it. So please for teachers and students, we need more upgrades so as to have finally a very complete app to take notes. Have passed 10 days since the last upgrade , so please we need more :/

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ich nutze es für die Schule und finde dies super, außer das es manchmal harkt.
    Außerdem wäre es super wenn man noch Dokumente einscannen und da drauf schreiben kann in einem Ordner.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Lots of people, who want to use good notes, have used before One Note. Maybe it is posible to connect them, so that I have the same notes fr

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The ability to add reminders/ notification when adding things to a planner. As well as adding how Persistent you want the reminder/notification to be. Feature I haven't seen anywhere, and I think not only would it really help people with adhd like myself but having that ability would just be a really cool feature. The way I sort of like see this working is like having it not pop up while you're using that app but outside of the app which would remind you to go look at your planner or do what you wrote down.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. App ist gut gestaltet, beim schneller schreiben hängen die Buchstaben dieses dauerte ca. 5 Sekunden bis der Buchstabe da steht.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When I'm writing, I like having my computer in portrait view because it mimics a piece of paper more closely. But when I do this, the app won't allow me to write - something about the screen being too small. However, when I leave it in "desktop" view, only about 1/3 of the "paper" is shown because the upper toolbar is so large.

If these issues could be corrected, it would definitely enhance the experience of using the app!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be great if user can connect easily with the same account as Ipad use (which is often a icloud.com email adress), or a Gmail ; and no only by a Microsoft account.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 전체 문서에서 지울때 어떤 영역까지만 지우개가 작동하고 지워지지 않는 부분이 존재

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. On this version you cannot use icloud to sync notes and you cant add images. I think this is in the VERY early stages. Also the mac version is pretty rubbish too.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sharing options are somewhat hidden. I've been using goodnotes 5 on my iphone for school notes (I'm a game design college student so i take a lot of notes) and sharing on Iphone is easy and right where we would think it is. I used the Windows version and it feels hidden. it is in a tools list inside an extra menu where i would never think of going for sharing a file. i belive it would be better to have it in a sharing menu within a standard sharing icon on the top right corner of the UI. also…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Being able to import GIFs from the internet or upload from the device

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please try to release newer versions with new features little faster and regularly. Also try to make the window app little early as the web app lags a bit sometimes when the content on the notebook increases

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. On lower end devices, GoodNotes for windows frequently maxes out the CPU or RAM. When using Google Chrome for the web version, this no longer happens. It is particularly bad when erasing. Implementing some form of low quality mode or some other way to reduce CPU and RAM load would be very nice.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Also text recognition can be an option for these

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →