Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2034 results found

1. I currently use Word as a diary as it has the Speech to Text option so I often just talk instead of having to type - much quicker, but also like having the option to do both

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I have an ipad and I would love to transfer or share my goodnotes docs to my android goodnotes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be nice to take photos using my iPhone and insert it in my notes on my laptop

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. that the app has an integrated repertoire of post-its, arrows, banners, etc. integrated into the app ready to insert.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please make this goodnotes on android able to directly select the photos from the tiles just like the IOS version..it will be super convenient and not time consuming

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. After reading through the other suggestion, I would say most needed features have been said. Other things I would like is to be to copy and paste lasso selected text or even delete it. Ability to insert space so you add notes to a particular part. Having to lasso select everything and then moving it down is tedious and inefficient. Being able to set and select different colors of pens and highlighters presets. Pen/eraser toggle is important, so I'll mention it again. One last thing I would like is support for drawing/graphics tablets because that's what I use to write…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. prefer if there was an ability to control the customise the size of the squared paper

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be nice to have password protected notebooks, for personal or work related notes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. So when a notebook has more than 10 pages the input lag became too much and it became impossible write well. Can you solve it please ?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. AI for drawing mathemathical symbols. And if u choose squared paper, if u write something into the square the app could alling the text to the middle of square.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. O sistema ainda trava para escrever, poucas opções de canetas, o resto funciona super bem,

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. There is some input lag using the rubber. When you switch to the rubber fast by using a button on the pen, it takes a second to be able to remove lines.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I know you are currently only doing this officially for Samsung tablets, but the Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 is a great tablet and it would be cool if I could take notes and change to eraser or switch color using the stylus 2 buttons. It should be possible since other apps can also utilize the button inputs. (Browser scrolls up or down for example)

I would definitely pay for this app if this feature was included! Thanks a lot for bringing this app to android, it means a lot!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 손글씨 복사 붙여넣기

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Welcome to Android @GoodNotes! I was a long time GN user in my time with iPad, but ultimately made the switch to Android years ago. On Android we love our customization, and I'd like for you to embrace that by creating a themed app icon that works with Android's material you theming of the UI, especially the icon. If you can bake it into the UI that'll be amazing, but at least the icon please!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Downloaded the OneNotes app on my Lenovo Yoga and tried using the stylus pen that came with it and even my mouse, and I cannot even click on anything without it clicking on a separate button. I have to move my mouse or pen to the far right to click what I want to click on. Cannot even draw on one notes without it writing something completely different

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Currently, when I use my stylus to select things by pushing the button on it, Goodnotes will still have the lasso tool selected even after I've released the button. I think it would be better if it switched back to the pen tool after the button was released.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I will say less. Literally all we want is just what was already pre-existing. Thats the definitive feedback.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 문서 폴더가 있옷으면 좋겠습니다

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?