Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2059 results found

1. 1) being able to add typed text, like you can on the iPad.
    2) being able to download a pdf of your document.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 1) Changing spacing between the lines/grids/dots.
    2) Having a colour wheel to choose paper background colour
    3) Changing line/grid/dot thickness

Eg. I think this would be very useful for those who can see better with certain colour paper, or for personal preferences.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Convert handwriting to text or a tool that allows you to have neater handwriting. Would be a game-changer!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. This can also be done from camera roll. As a student there's a lot of documents online so instead of importing the document into another note after another we should be able to import the documents in one notebook.
    As well as we should have the laser point feature that adapts with Samsung Pen. Why? Because it's really cool and easy to teach others with.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please fix this, it makes it impossible to use. It even changes the letters and makes it illegible

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please make it so I can use the pen and use my finger without having to turn off the pen function each time. It ruins my work flow.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Since the BETA version of GoodNotes on Windows update, I immediately imported my digital planner because I've been dying to use it. I imported the 2023 Digital Cute Planner - Black Edition - from the World of Printables, and it imported all the pages with no issues. However, it didn't keep any of the formatting for the tabs, where if you click a tab it took you to the corresponding pages. I think it would be beneficial since I know this planner works on iOS, as my friend uses the same planner. It does make it harder to use the…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I'm glad that it's coming to other platforms, the features are lacking in the beta but i hope it'll be like the ios version I'm full release. So far I'm using it on galaxy tab s8, the pen hover feature works for the ui but writing has lots of latency and i would love to see air action support so i can map tools to it like in samsung notes, noteshelf, clip studio paint, krita etc.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. like mac and ipad sync together

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Many digital planning users utilize PDFs with Goodnotes for planning. We at weekview offer digital planners, and the majority of our customers use Goodnotes. Apple users can enjoy the benefits of hyperlinks, but unfortunately, Android and Windows desktop users cannot yet. It would be extremely important for Android and Windows users to also be able to use hyperlinks with Goodnotes.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There should aso be different fonts

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Since this is the windows/pc version, it's understandable that not everyone has touch screens or Wacoms wherein they can write texts using the pen with the same experience when they use ipad. Even if they do, it's not a guarantee that users have great or cute handwriting themselves.

Since adding texts is available, I am suggesting that there would be multiple available fonts to choose from and also have the user have the ability to use fonts that are already installed in their own computers, or just add one to the app. This way, people can add texts to their…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability of use different fonts either from the app or import your own download, so that it is equilibrio to IOS versión.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. App really slows down after 2 pages of hand writing. Letters start appearing slowly, hand writing pops up instead of being smooth. And I doubt it's my tablet that is slow.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Please let us use Lasso Select to change markings' colours, thickness, etc.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Control+p short cut right now just tries to print some screen that says to switch to desktop view to facilitate easier editing. Without the ability to print things like solving excercises for school are impossible to do using GoodNotes.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. -I have a dual pen (i.e. I can write on one side and erase with the other) but the app is having trouble of switching back in time. When I erase and go to back to writing, it ends up erasing
    -Page lag; takes time for page to load with writing
    -App freezes sometimes (I don't know if this is just me or due to too many notebooks used but after deleting some notebooks I have noticed less freezing)

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. -Ability to add, cut, copy, and paste text
    -Ink to text feature
    -Sticky Notes features
    -Header themes
    -Option to remove pressure sensitivity

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hello! I'm very happy about hearing that GoodNotes ist coming for Android tablets, so we can interact with iPad users.

Here is a suggestion list:

[+] document scan and insert as a full site
    [+] insert picture as a full site
    [+] insert pdf as a full site
    [+] folder
    [+] activate / deactivate finger writing
    [+] textbox (with custom changeable fonts and color)
    [+] bold or italic on only choosed text, not the whole text
    [+] laserpointer (with changeable size)
    [+] customable size for eraser (for the quick option too)
    [+] eraser (option for deleting only WRITING, HIGHLIGHTER, PICTURES…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Spen eraser must be added. Side button.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?