Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2180 results found

1. Features on Goodnotes that apple has but not in Android:
    - Abel to open several notes at the same time!

*This one is very importan, because I come from having an Apple tablet, and if I knew this I would never have changed to an android tablet....

• Able to have more than 3 colors!!!

• Seamless sheets!

• When cutting out a text, its not possible to drag it onto another sheet, and that very annoying. So then I hace to rewrite the whole thing or do the figure all over agin. Its not efficient!

There is many more things, but this…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Hello,
    My suggestion is to have view zoom percentage number on the corner of the goodnotes notes screen. it can be shown in slope game while we’re adjusting the zoom with pinching and then fade out after 1-2 seconds! also would be great to have this percentage in zoom window mode as well!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. In general I want more settings for everything on Windows. For me, the most important settings would be for textfields. Its very annoying that the textsize reduces with every TAB, pleas give us a setting to turn it of. In addition it would be very important for speed of typing, that we can do settings like bold or color with shortcuts on the keyboard (shortcuts for everything, like new page or new textfield. Thank you so much if you can implement these features.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Hello,
    I use goodnotes for a lot of math. I like using the whole page for my notes but it’s difficult to get my writing all the way to the edge of the page as when I am at the very right side of the page I cannot scroll past the boundary. This causes me to lift my hand off the screen of the iPad and it’s not comfortable/ergonomic. geometry dash lite

I’m suggesting the ability to scroll past the boundary of the page so that writing can continue all the way to the edge of the page while the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a tape tool like the ios version so it's easier to study with the notes

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Handwriting to text as an feature, Change the colour of the font and the font, an increment function would be nice

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Es ist WICHTIG das wir Ganze ordner Exportieren können um Back-Ups Erstellen zu Können

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Some words on my notes just get deleted on their own or partially deleted

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. at the moment, the only way to use dark mode on goodnotes android is by changing your whole device to dark mode. please make this a feature within the app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Notes from my ipad appear on my PC!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. As the title suggests, the Windows app is missing a lot of key features. Audio Recording is a must when taking notes in class. The handwriting is unusable. It's the worst among handwriting apps on Windows. And if you want to type your notes, you're stuck with one single font.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I woud like to backup (and possibly restore) my work (several hundred pages) manual or periodically on a local NAS (I'm not a friend of cloud drives).
    This is important in case of a physical or accidental damage to my android tablet.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I understand that not all Features are working on Windows / Web / Android already. But as long as these Features don't work, please don't (try to) sync them. When I use tapes on my iPad and want to edit or view the document on my PC or in the Web, I can see the Tape, so not the Text under the tape, and I cant make the tape invisible. So the document is basically useless, because I can't see what's under the tape. So maybe, as long as the feature is not supported on other platforms tha iOS, please…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. png파일에 있는 스티커 자르기 기능을 넣어주세요

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I filed the documents very well classified (1;1.1;1.2 etc.) by downloading to keep a copy in my laptop, the file changes name with a name style: asdfl93kfh124fsdaf.

Please update (very simple to implement).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?