Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. It is in progress, but when will it be available?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. The ideal would be making the Android / Windows app identical to the iOS app, including all features, etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. For example
    If I use ABCDEFG right after Enter
    Like BACDEFG, the letters entered later come to the front, and the first letters are located second.
    This is a phenomenon that occurred when typing in Korean, and when typing in other languages
    It is not known whether the same problem occurs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I want to change the font in the window version.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make possible to move pages or copy/paste from a notebook to another

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Since the new update, when I write, goodnotes make my letters to shape. But I don't have this function on. Please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'm in engineering so most of the time i have to use graphs for certain assignments that needs me to create certain lines, however, I am not granted full freedom to make my own lines due to the automatic parallel snapping. I hope that in the future there can be an option, or a button that allows me to turn of the parallel line snapping.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. For example we could mark a page that we have important information on that way if we have hundreds of pages we can still find what we need.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. This is already available for apple products and currently with the planner I have purchased that comes with new stickers I cannot use the stickers because of this not being a feature on windows, it's so disappointing that I refunded my subscription to good notes and went with another program because it didn't have all the features, I expected it to have.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I really want this app fixed. I really like how this app is designed. I even bought a tablet just to take notes with this app. The app is really slow at loading my notes, Takes 5 minutes just get a few pages shown. Please fix the app. I really need it for my education and I can't see another alternative.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. there should an option of scrolling left and right with mouse and a sidebar at the bottom after zooming the page(especially). And zooming & sidebar disappear within seconds this thing should also be changed. And lastly there is the section of pages at the left side of the screen there should be an option of hiding and when needed we can unhide it , so that we can use it on full screen , in Windows . This features is a must the app is amazing but not convenient without this features so please look into it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Sticky notes to mark sections in the book, or to be able to create a table of contents for quick reference later.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. The ability to pin notebooks to the start of a folder (i.e., override the sorting system for chosen notebooks) would be a great feature. This would be really helpful, for example, if using Goodnotes for schoolwork where you may be working on a particular notebook (i.e., topic) and want quick access to it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Es wäre fantastisch wenn man die Bilder, welche direkt mit Goodnotes for Android aufgenommen werden, auch irgendwie exportieren könnte. Oder diese direkt in der Galerie vom Tablet auftauchen. So habe ich zwar viele Bilder in Goodnotes, kann diese dann aber später nicht separat anschauen oder versenden.

Danke.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. As someone who uses my S8 tab alot for my digital planning I feel as though some font options would be a great addition to the android goodnotes app. It would also be nice to be able to import custom fonts, as I feel like this makes it feel more personal and enjoyable. I have always loved to be able to customise my stuff.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Goodnote6 Windows版で画像のトリミングができず困っています。
    iOS版同様にトリミングできるようお願いします。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. 网页版打开笔记排版容易变乱,希望早日改进

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 希望能有横屏双页阅读,即屏幕可以同时显示同一文档的两页。我不清楚这在英文里怎么表述,抱歉。横屏单页实在是太浪费空间了,从阅读习惯上讲也不舒服,在网上搜索发现很多人都提过这个问题。希望可以采纳

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. In Samsung S9U, Goodnotes cost too much electricity, which hurts my experience very much. I find Goodnotes in Samsung use Google Chorme, which is not good. However, the same problem does not exist in iPad.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?