Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2180 results found

1. Ability to see and come back to previous versions of your documents, in case data is lost or there is a bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. the current one performs HORRIBLY. why? because it's literally just a web app! i can't believe anyone in the team thought this was a good idea. remember, only because making a web app is easier doesn't mean that it's better.

WinAppSDK offers so many benefits over a web app. efficiency and performance for example. stop trying to add more features instead of improving the actual app. using new features is a horrible experience when the app is literally not fun to use in any way.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Könnten Sie eine Vorlage machen, wo man das gelese Buch bewerten und beschreiben kann, was im Buch vorkommt.

So ähnlich wie in der Vorlage unten.

Folgendes sollte vorhanden sein: Titel, Autor, Bewertung, Spice Skala, Hauptcharakter, Moodboard, Lesedauer

Am Anfang vom Dokument sollte man auch alles Bücher auflisten können, die man schon gelesen hat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be great to blend out the tools and everything else as a future or tool. So I have a better sight on the notes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I wood like a tool like the highlighter. But instead of getting darker by overlapping I wood like to choose between getting darker or bright. More like reversing dark spots but also with different colors

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. In my country it is not really common to have a credit card. For Apps paying with Paypal or Google and Apple Pay is much more common than by card. It would be cool if you add Paypal at least :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Export single pages into png or pdf. Not all pages.
    Export single pages into .goodnotes file. Not all pages.
    2nd half 2024 would be nice for it

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. why goodnote are not same as ios version for samsung tablets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. how to shift one note to another in goodnotes on samsung tablet

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Please make the Studysets option available on Android.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. the pages on the side so you can select which page you would like to view often gets in the way and if you ever so slightly touch it , it sometimes goes to that page which is really annoying so it would be good to be
    able to close that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Maybe let us undo deleted pages instead of purging them from existence? That way anyone who might have deleted a page can recall it back instead of RUINING THE ENTIERTY OF NOTES AND HAVING TO START THE ENTITY OF THE NOTES BEING WORKED ON ALL OVER FROM SCRATCH!!!!!!! I have spent countless hours on these notes I've been working on but now I have to start all over from scratch because I accidentally deleted a page I wasn't supposed to delete which had binding pages which are no longer binded because of a deleted page that wasn't supposed to be…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I am really sad that the Goodnotes for android is indeed a web app, please change this immediately🫶🏻

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Being able to put numbers on pages as well as headers, footers or watermarks. At least when exporting the document to PDF.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. With the ReMarkable 2 I was able to be on a webpage and click the print and in the print destination dropdown, one option was 'read on ReMarkable'. It would then save the pdf version and put it in the main folder. Simple and easy. I still cannot find a way to do something like that in GoodNotes for Windows.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I want lined paper so your writing is linear,but I want them to be removeable after, so it's a white sheet with straight writing on it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ich würde mir wünschen das ich in der Windows App die Gliederung sehen kann, so dass ich sie als Inhaltsverzeichnis verwenden kann. Außerdem würde ich mir wünschen das ich die Gliederung in der Windows App bearbeiten kann. Es nervt mich das ich mir einen Mac zulegen muss um meinen GoodNotes Notizen im vollen Umfang bearbeiten zu können wie auf dem iPad.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to change the topbar and tab colour to dark, light or any other colour the user chooses.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?