Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. It would be optimal to have AI handwriting features and AI typing features on Android.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. On Android and Web, currently the download filename differs from the name of the notebook. It would be good if both is the same.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. You should be able to add your own sticker sets in the Web version like you can in the Apple version. There are so few stickers built in, and many Goodnotes (planner) purchases that I have made include stickers that I love and use often on my iPad and am no longer able to use on the browser.
    I've seen this suggestion before, but it never specified adding to the web version. If this is a functionality that is already built into the Apple, why can't we add it to the browser?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. when I import documents, for example, a planner, I am unable to copy pages to paste in different areas of the notebook. it is frustrating that there is no way to reorder pages as well, as even if I duplicate a page, I cannot move it to where I want it to go. Please make this possible, like in the ios version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow for having two Goodnotes windows in splitscreen for uses such as stickerbooks or even cross referencing notes. Samsung notes can do it so can Goodnotes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Would be nice to be able to double-click on a PDF in the explorer and then click on "open with Goodnotes"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bought a BTS notebook from the marketplace, and unable to use, because to create pages for a desired section, i have to go to the page templates within the notebook. After creating the page, i am unable to move said page to my desired location. Each section is empty and remains so, because i can't move duplicated pages to a dsired section.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Export single pages into png or pdf. Not all pages.
    Export single pages into .goodnotes file. Not all pages.
    2nd half 2024 would be nice for it

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Being able to put numbers on pages as well as headers, footers or watermarks. At least when exporting the document to PDF.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. On IOS in goodnotes you can have different tabs open that are from goodnotes. I would love to be able to do that

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be nice to be able to lock photos that are imported. As when writing on top of them, for example graphs and diagrams, they can move, with all the handwriting being lost from its reference point

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We need a feature where the Lasso selection tool can lock and unlock layer(s)/object(s)/text box(s)/handwriting/image(s) or all objects in place, and also lock/unlock ability to alter the selected objects attributes (color, size, rotation, etc) feature!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Be able to add links to handwritten text the same way as typed text.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like to suggest a feature, where exported PDF document of a Goodnotes worksheet have the same name as the note in the app. E.g. my chemistry class notes should not be called "l19o7YJ2VOaFv02bIyjPW2.pdf" but rather "Chemistry class notes" as I specified it in the worksheet. That would make organising PDF Documents way easier.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would be very helpful download just the pages that you need in the moment and not all the document

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. i would love to be able to have multiple notebooks open at the same time, as a student who would use this app both to take notes and to do homework on the same notebook, it would be a hassle to do a problem and scroll up to my notes every single time instead of being able to have it side by side, similar to the ios version

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There needs to be multi-level bullets and numbering for sub points. It makes it really hard to do most things where I’d use a list because I have to awkwardly add spaces after the bullet to show it’s a sub point, but that’s not an option at all if I want a numbered list so I have to carefully type out the numbers manually without triggering the auto shift to a numbered list.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Every time that i click to write a new paragraph, i need to change the size of the letter 24 to 18 (size that i use). Make enable to define our default size.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?