Robert G commented
I use Evernote extensively and share between my work computer, office computer, Ipad and iPhone. It would be great to add my GoodNotes meeting notes, etc to Evernote to be able to search etc.
Please add this feature.
Christina Hood commented
Any update on the Evernote integration?
Could you please add the other styluses for GoodNotes 5? I have ohne from adonit and from wacom and both do Not work.
I would like to have split screen within goodnotes
This is the single deficiency I have with good notes: I use Evernote quite a bit but I greatly prefer goodnotes for handwritten notes and would love to have my goodnotes at least be readable in Evernote on other platforms.
Create tables and adjusting the size of the table
Carl C commented
My company blocks iCloud access on our corporate devices, so the GoodNotes sync does not work for me. Evennote, however, is not blocked. It would be awesome to:
(1) be able to sync GoodNote notes to Evernote as actual ink notes; if not, then images that Evernote could index might be okay. In that case, you should also perform ink-to-text conversion in GoodNote and sync the text over to Evernote along with the image.
(2) use Evernote as a sync location to synchronize my GoodNote apps across iOS devices. For this purpose, it does not have to be human readable. It could be some sort of proprietary GoodNotes attachment in Evernote.
I'd like the ability for Good notes to not only do OCR on handwriting, but also convert the handwritten text directly to text that I could edit in a text box. I know I can copy the text to a clipboard but I don't want to copy and then paste the text back in and then also delete the handwriting. Too many steps. Notability already has this feature.
Love Goodnotes and use exclusively.
Finding however that Goodnotes is demanding on iPad power so battery consumption feels extraordinary.
Switching iPad to Airplane mode helps (but is not ideal).
Thoughts or assistance please?
From what I can tell, I can only Clear Page for a single page. I teach multiple sections of a class and annotate the slides and then save them for that section number. At that point, I would like to clear ALL annotated slides with one selection without having to select each slide and then Clear Page, then the next slide and Clear Page. Of course, I could import the original document without any annotation, but being able to clear all pages at once would be very useful for me and I'm guessing pretty easy to implement. :) Thanks.
One more request to find a way to integrate goodnotes and Evernote. Match made in heaven.
Highlighting can be effective as I drawn this idea from [ https://medium.goodnotes.com/three-pitfalls-to-avoid-when-studying-with-a-highlighter-2aa345e1e6eb. ]
Everyone will use highlighters efficiently if it's implemented. Remembering which Color I have used to highlight important>review>terms>unknown etc is hectic task.
Please do update Good notes with this feature.
Joshua Jones commented
I so enjoy everything about your app. It is the perfect journaling app and I cannot find another that compares. I have an iPad Pro, but prefer a Note9 for my phone. Please please please consider creating this for Android so I can access my notes from both devices. Microsoft OneNote is the closest I've found that is cross platforms and it just doesn't compare. Thank you!
Thitaporn M commented
take this comment pls💛 I’m one of the students who use this app like 7-10 hours a day
1. goodnotes always bring my writings(especially moved or copied one)behind the photo! why would i put it there though if it’d not be seen
2. the new version of goodnotes gives the very low definition for the photo screenshotted within the app
3. palm rejection is not that good in the gn ver5
4. i wish to duplicate the color of the pen to the highlighter so i dont have to add it twice everytime i want the new color
luv your app keep improving pls♥️
Please makes goodnotes 5 automatic upload to Evernote. It will be more useful.