Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

7138 results found

1. Latvian language please pretty please please please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to point out that the ability to enable or disable scribbling of previously written text and deletion of words or phrases in the GoodNotes 6 settings is an extremely important feature. This feature is much needed as it gives users the flexibility to enable or disable scribbling as needed. Some of us may not want to use this new feature of GoodNotes 6 and would like the ability to customize it according to our own preferences.
    Therefore, we hope that you can consider this request and enable/disable the doodle feature in a future update of GoodNotes 6.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It’s been bothering me for a week now since the last update of Goodnotes 6 app that now it has a delay response for 1-2 seconds from apple pencil whenever I write something on Goodnotes. For the other apps I have, all of it works perfectly as the way it used to be. I’m using it with iPad Pro M1. I’ve been using Goodnotes since 2017 and this is the first time it happened to me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to be able to select multiple items on a page like text boxes and then change atributes of the text box like border color or size, or the font size or the formatting of the text. And not just have this capability be restricted to text boxes but anything on the page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I love how you have implemented casting the screen to a TV to make presentations. I would like one more feature. I would like to physically turn the TV to portrait mode, have GoodNotes support casting a portrait orientation screen on my iPad to the portrait orientation TV. This means GoodNotes would need to fake out the TV by rotating the image 90 degrees and cast the image to the TV as if it was landscape orientation. This would fake out the TV and enable a portrait screen to be casted to a portrait oriented TV.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be kinda cool to make audiobuttons, so you can record something (explanation for example) and put it next to a graphic or a math thingy you did. So basically the comment function but for Audioclips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be helpful so that we can create additional study sets easier as I have found excel is the best way to input info into study sets but without the ability to merge sets at this time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When reviewing our study sets, it should be possible to decide the number of Q-cards we wish to review from all the study sets we've generated in a single session. For instance, if I have a study set with 90 Q-cards, but I prefer to be quizzed on the initial 30 Q-cards exclusively, I should be able to pick those 30 Q-cards and focus solely on them. This approach allows us to study in segments, and when we feel prepared, we can then test ourselves on all 90 Q-cards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I recently paid to upgrade to Goodnotes 6 as I really like the app and use it every day for work and teaching. However, I have been unable to use the app in the last two weeks as it claims (iPad only) that I am on the freemium service. I have followed all the instructions on the help page and while my MacBook agrees I have the premium service my iPad resolutely disagrees. The help page note does not make it clear if this issue is the same as that currently being fixed, nor does it give a timeline nor…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Es kann nicht sein, dass man eine Änderung des Formates, zB wenn ich ALLE Seiten auf A4 wechseln will, dass ich das dann auf vielen dutzenden Seiten einzeln händisch machen muss. Das dauert Stunden und reduziert euer 5 Sterne Programm auf ein schlecht durchdachtes 0 Sterne Programm. Ich sehe da bei dem teuren Preis der App einen dringenden Nachholbedarf.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When eraser tool is selected, the circle image (regardless of size) is often difficult to see on the screen when it is moved around and I sometimes erase items I did not want to lose. Can the contrast of the eraser image on the monitor screen be made brighter or of different colors so it is more easily seen on the screen?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Rather than only having the option to using an AMOLED background, it would be preferable to allow users to set a custom image as the background

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I wish we could edit recordings!! Sometimes i forget to stop the recording in class and after a few hours i notice that it has been recording for a while, I think it would be pretty useful to enable a feature to at least trim the audios we record, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Me gustaría que la app tuviera la opción de seleccionar un texto y ponerlo en mayúsculas o en minúsculas (como word o canvas). Porque muchas veces me ha pasado que quiero escribir algo en mayúsculas y olvido ponerla en el teclado y debo borrar y escribir nuevamente pero en mayúsculas
    Pd:Me encanta la app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to suggest that there is a possibility to display the full name of the pdf where something was found in the results of a search.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Purchased 6 once but cancelled and paid back to me.a few weeks later tried to re-purchase 6 via the store.however can not do it.maybe remain the record (purchased once) still in good note app.Anyway want to re-purchase it ,how should I do for it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You may need sometime to improve user experience of Goodnotes 6. In the meantime, you should sell both versions and thus keep the normal functions of Goodnotes 5. When Goodnotes 6 starts getting good comments and good ux, the Goodnotes 5 users may upgrade.

Now with the sync issue, I'm getting frustrated and started to look for alternative apps...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I use a few favourite text sizes and style and have inadvertently’locked’ one in the new favourites function and now can’t change fonts. Very upsetting as it now has prevented me finishing my book.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. First off, thanks for adding page numbers, the go-to page feature is awesome. Now I wish there was a way to set a page as page one and the pages before it would be negative pages. a lot of text books and documents I import don't have the cover or preface referenced with a standard page number. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?