Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

If you're a business user, instead see the Goodnotes for Business/Enterprise forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

8361 results found

1. Stay comfortable and stylish with the Workaholics Bear Coat. It is made with a soft and stylish dress, with interesting beer details. Ideal for casual occasions and adds fun to your wardrobe.

VISIT HERE https://fadleather.com/products/workaholics-bear-coat

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Since the addition of the timer, a random name generator would be beneficial for classroom randomization. As a teacher, randomization is essential for a classroom environment to ensure all students are learning. I teach on my iPad, and switching between windows is inconvenient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As we can read here: https://support.goodnotes.com/hc/en-us/articles/7445581406095-Share-notebooks-between-iOS-and-other-platforms#share-notebooks-between-ios-and-other-platforms-0-0 the complete synchronisation between iOS App and Web Apps is not possible yet, but Link Sharing and editing should be working.
    I just was testing the Link Sharing and editing option. The Sharing Option works, but the editing option does not synchronize between iOS App and WebApp.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Create Notebook on iOS App.
    2. Create Share Link for that notebook in iOS App.
    3. Open Link in Browser or Windows App.
    4. Edit in Browser or Windows App.
    5. Wait for Status "Synchronised" in Windows App.
    6. Wait for Synchronisation in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If you’re looking to take your MLM business to the next level in Florida, partnering with the right MLM software company is essential. Our MLM software solutions are designed to help businesses grow seamlessly and manage their network efficiently. With customizable features and advanced functionality, we offer a range of MLM plans that suit your unique needs. Let’s explore the key MLM plans we provide:

✅ Matrix Plan: Organize your downline into a structured matrix, creating an efficient network flow. Perfect for businesses that want balanced and stable growth.

✅ Binary Plan: Grow your network with a two-leg structure and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Our MLM Software Development Company in Saudi Arabia offers tailored solutions for Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) businesses. Our team of experienced developers creates robust, scalable, and user-friendly software that supports various MLM plans. We prioritize security, scalability, and compliance with local regulations. Our services include custom software development, MLM plan consultation, cryptocurrency integration, and smart contract software. Partnering with us ensures success in the MLM industry.
    https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Saudi-Arabia/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. De chipindustrie speelt een cruciale rol in de digitale economie van vandaag. Chips zijn de motoren achter alles, van smartphones tot datacenters, en de vraag naar steeds krachtigere en efficiëntere chips blijft toenemen. Om aan deze vraag te voldoen, is innovatie in de chipindustrie essentieel. ChatGPT Nederlands kan hierbij een sleutelrol spelen door het innovatieproces te versnellen en bedrijven te helpen de concurrentie voor te blijven.

https://chatgptnl.nl/ is een website die gebruikers gratis een chat gpt nederlands biedt zonder dat ze hoeven in te loggen.

Onderzoek en Ontwikkeling met ChatGPT Nederlands
    De ontwikkeling van nieuwe chips vereist uitgebreid onderzoek en…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I can't use text replacement in Goodnotes 6 (macOS)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I’m so pleased with study sets, it’s very useful function for studying.
    But when I practice the sets it’s hard to read the cards because the texts on the screen are too small to read. Even though in horizontal mode, the text size is same to in vertical one.
    I hope it be improved asap. Please refer to screenshots I sent.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Instead of copy paste can you please add a feature of just moving the clipped image from one app to another just like Samsung note features. It's amazing I want here too.

Please give some more features for samsung user's please 🙏

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL GREAT AN GOOD I need my notes organized. Why isn’t sub bulleting a thing yet? Please please please add this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Fixing Images in Place : Currently, selecting images with a finger causes the image to move while writing on it. This makes it difficult to work with images. Allowing users to fix images in place would greatly improve usability.
    2. Exporting and Importing Audio Clips : It would be very helpful if users could export audio clips and import them from external sources.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. please make a function to link another document within a document!!

I am making a short summary to study for my class final, I would love to be able to link a different document within my goodnotes folders to a specific word to have more detailed information

for example: my note says " - the sea is full of organisms", I then tap on the word "organism" and my notes on organisms I took during class pop up, because I was able to link them to my short summary

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Our MLM Software Development Company in Sri Lanka offers customized solutions for multi-level marketing businesses. Our software includes advanced features like real-time data analytics, automated payout systems, a secure platform, and a user-friendly interface. We provide 24/7 customer support and maintenance services. Our company's expertise, tailored solutions, timely delivery, and competitive pricing make us a valuable partner in the competitive MLM industry. Contact us today to elevate your business.
    https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Sri-Lanka/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In order to allow the use of Goodnotes company, we require to be able to apply certain security policies. This is done via MS Intune MAM, which require that the app is integrated with Intune SDK. I know this is a requirement at many large companies. The fact that this is not the case, excludes Goodnotes from a lot (!) of users.

Please integrate Intune SDK to the source code, so that it can be included in our and several others app repository.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Are you looking for a trusted MLM software company in England to take your business to the next level? Whether you’re just starting or scaling, our comprehensive MLM software solutions cover a wide range of plans tailored to fit your needs! Let’s explore the key MLM plans we offer for your success. 💡

🔄 Matrix Plan
    Our Matrix Plan simplifies downline management, ensuring every member in your network has a fixed number of recruits. Perfect for maintaining structure and steady growth. 📈

⚖️ Binary Plan
    The Binary Plan operates on a two-legged system, where commissions are earned based on the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The present linking process is time consuming…to make it easy my suggestion is while linking a page from one document (A) to another page (lets say page no-206 of document (B)) can u please allow us manually entering the page number instead of scrolling to the 206th page in document B….because it is too tedious.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently, when a PDF file is imported into GoodNotes, users cannot scale the individual pages, especially if they contain existing content. This can be problematic when working with PDF documents that have a page size much larger than desired, leading to an inconsistent and cumbersome user experience.

Proposed Feature:
    Introduce the ability to scale and resize entire PDF pages after they have been imported into GoodNotes, regardless of whether they contain existing content. This would allow users to adjust oversized pages to a more manageable size, ensuring a more streamlined workflow and better usability when working with PDF documents.

Benefits:…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Latex brackets should resize dynamically based on the contents between them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. perfect for seperating folders from private and school

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Our MLM Software Developers in Qatar are a top provider of innovative, efficient, and scalable software solutions for multi-level marketing companies. We cater to a wide range of business models by providing extensive experience, customized solutions, advanced technology, user-friendly interfaces, high-end security, and comprehensive support. We offer MLM plan consultation, software development, mobile applications, cryptocurrency MLM software, and e-commerce integration. We help businesses achieve their goals by providing expert consultation, mobile apps, cryptocurrency solutions, and e-commerce integration.

https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Qatar/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?